Not Looking Good for Ronny Jackson, MD

The dude was running a pill mill out of the White House.

Trump staffers were downing Xanax with shot chasers.

It is incredible.

3 Likes

More shameless, desperate leftist slop.

1 Like

Yes the navy is very lefty.

1 Like

I’m not talking about “the Navy”.

Well that’s who demoted him, so who were you referring to?

You guys lost your damn minds over a little cocaine, but Dr Feelgood is no big deal?

2 Likes

Jackson is a real piece of work, they called him the “Candyman” because he would literally hand out packets of Ambien, speed or Xanax to folks on Air Force 1 while a trailing nurse would write down who got what. He was involved in harassing a female staff member while drunk, banging on her door. The Navy wound up demoting him after an IG report in 2021 detailed all of his tomfoolery. Yet, on his website he still says he is a retired Rear Admiral, despite getting demoted to Captain in 2021.

Just a mess of a human being, and a bad doctor.

2 Likes

Officers tend to retire at the highest rank held, if allowed to retire.

He retired in 2019 and was demoted after an IG investigation in 2021.

1 Like

Did they reissue his retirement orders?

Apparently they did something to demote him after he retired, have no idea how all of that works. He is still stating he is a retired Rear Admiral, which is not true and is probably not very ethical.

1 Like

Most likely still a retired admiral, with a note in his personnel record of a demotion. Since it happened after retirement it doesn’t actually effect anything other than his pride.

1 Like

What was the name of that admiral that team clinton harassed until he killed himself??

I realize it’s hard to focus on the actual topic…but I’ll take a page from the posters here. CLINTON!!!

1 Like

I do believe ohknow’s point was that this is a case of harassment to bloody the opposition’s nose.

I’m on topic.

I guess it’s forgotten that jackson served in the same post in the *bama administration, where it’s claimed he did the same thing then.

I don’t agree with it myself, but i do understand the travel aspect that’s been mentioned.

You are thinking of Admiral Broda, but it wasn’t the Clinton administration that hounded him. It was an out of government no name, with an axe to grind, that spotted an unauthorized decoration on the admiral’s dress uniform in official pictures. It appears the award was unauthorized, that Broda knew it was unauthorized, that the scandal was derailing his career (he was up for either CNO or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs), and the pressure and shame led him to take his own life.

Thanks.

Yeah i looked it up (Boorda), and it seems as if a couple of newsweek reporters were the ones digging at him.

I can recognize a clinton hit job when I see it.

Why would President Clinton go after Boorda? He was Cdr, 2d Fleet in Naples when I was in Yugoslavia. He was well respected, including by Clinton, who was nominating him for the higher position.

1 Like

Speaking of hit jobs.

Try getting your story straight.