Not Babylon Bee Satire

No it does not.

Class is an amorphous distinction.

Quite malleable and fluid…easy to reject…OK to discuss.

So there is class… thank you.

1 Like

Like I said…You are in a class all by yourself.

Of course classes are malleable and fluid, they exist though no matter how subjective

No such thing, people rise and fall into and out of the wealthy class routinely. If it was an actual class instead of people succeeding or not, that wouldn’t happen.

I am middle class.

So does Santa Claus for the right class.

Silliness to take away from an epic face plant for intellectual internet points

1 Like

Well no. That’s an individual.

…is a very good way to characterize discussions of class.

There is such a thing as entrenched wealth and then using that wealth to continue class conflict.

American dreamz is a bad movie but for some reason i can get enough of it but a great quote

“Everyone in America thinks they’re middle class. So they like to have someone to look down on.”

1 Like

While at the same time belittling how members of a class that you define act? Silliness

I say INSTIGATE class conflict…ala Marxist doctrine.

Only a crazy silver spoon would want to stir the pot…IMO.

That has to be a joke. Did you just use the term silver spoon after bringing up instigation of class conflict ala Marxist doctrine

Nope. It doesn’t take “Marxist doctrine” to understand class conflict.

Look into the Liberty Men and the Great Proprietors sometime.

No there isn’t. There are income levels and wealth levels, there are no classes. Other than using the term as a descriptive for people who fall into various economic ranges. But that is fluid and has not much to do with what economic class you were born into.

1 Like

So… say someone is from the Rockefeller family.

Simply wealth or class?

Wealth, if they lose their money, they will be poor again, their name won’t save them.

1 Like

They will never be poor