North Korean Historic Talks?

They only voice their concerns when a Democrat is President.

But there was no collusion.
Cohen is a rat.
Tlaib should resign.
Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower.
Never met Manafort.
Had no idea about payments to Stormy Daniels.
Hadn’t paid attention to Steve King’s racist comments.

1 Like

You forgot “only got the coffee”

:laughing:. This guy.

“The sanctions are there, and I didn’t want to give up the sanctions unless we had a real program, and they’re not ready for that and I understand that fully, I really do,” he continued. “I mean, they spent a lot of time building it. But that doesn’t mean the world has to be happy. But I wanted them to denuke.”

“They were willing to denuke a large portion of the areas that we wanted but we couldn’t give up all of the sanctions for that,” he told reporters.

Even in walking away from a deal in Hanoi, Trump signaled that his personal relationship with Kim had impacted his thinking on U.S. policy towards North Korea. Asked by a reporter from South Korea if he planned on heaping more sanctions on North Korea to pressure Kim back to the negotiating table, the president said that he was seeing things from a new perspective.

“I don’t want talk about increasing sanctions, they’re strong,” he said before wrapping up his press conference. “They have a lot of great people in North Korea that have to live also, and that’s important to me. I would say this, my whole attitude changed a lot because I got to know, as you know, Chairman Kim very well, and they have a point of view also.”

Even during a lover’s quarrel, he’s taking up for his loverboy.

1 Like

So much for America First/MAGA.

Gotta make NK great first!

Fabulous beaches apparently

1 Like

Why couldn’t the greatest negotiator make a deal with NK?

Perhaps you can explain to us unenlightened Trump haters what exactly was accomplished at this summit?

List some outcomes please.

Is there anyone who actually expected these talks to yield any actual results? Are people really that naive?

Yes - Trump supporters were ready to host a parade after the first meeting, thinking Nobel Prize Trump single handedly denuclearized North Korea.

2 Likes

Trump is a total schmuck…

One outcome is that Fat Donald has greatly weakened himself in the eyes of our allies and our enemies.

Heck, I would imagine that China now sees themselves in the driver’s seat, as Fat Donald is desperate for a win after his epic faceplant.

Here is a visual representation of Fat Donald attempting to “make a deal”:

1 Like

As I have said before in the real world we need to have discussions with our enemies but that doesnt mean we need to go around saying they are great people or we respect them.

I still cannot believe that those critical of Obama for his “apology tour” are now applauding Trumps approach to North Korea.

Our esteemed hosts complete approval of everything Trump does with regards to NK is sort of baffling bearing in mind how scathing he was in his criticism when Obama mooted the idea of meeting with the NK leadership.

This has been a complete PR victory for NK.

I guess fat donald lied again.

https://twitter.com/yonhapnews/status/1101170044766105600?s=21

The love birds have officially broken up.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1101176934602555397?s=21

Trump has no moral compass so anyone who flatters him to his face will get whatever they want regardless of how many Americans they’ve killed.

5 Likes

Trump Right Now:

1 Like

Nailed it!

2 Likes