North Korean Historic Talks?

I’m so sorry to the Trump supporters who hoped their North Korea Summit Commemorative Coins were going to suddenly become valuable this weekend. Perhaps after the NEXT summit, Trump will get his Nobel and these coins will be great again.

1 Like

So I was wrong.

North Korea is going to keep it’s nuclear weapons and Trump excuses the death of an American citizen.

Did not see that coming.

1 Like

And you would be correct.

A big fat nothing burger

With a the trimmings.

I guess the Nobel peace prize goes out the window.

Allan

Yeah, it’s not like the situation can change during negotiations or anything. :roll_eyes:

So there’s another MSM trough to feed at declaring this entire meeting is a waste of time. I wonder who is eating this up and just accepting it as the truth? Could this possibly…be an example of sheople food? I hope not cuz that would be baaaaaaa, baaaaaaa, baaaaaaad.

It’s amazing that the sheople who thought this summit was actually going to accomplish anything are now accusing others of being sheople.

2 Likes

I mean the consensus for years was that meeting with Kim with no preconditions (as the Norks were begging to do) was a waste of time as it would only let him inflate his role on the world stage at no cost.

So here we are. He’s managed to count down the clock quite a bit further.

1 Like

It doesn’t get much more ironic than a QAnon believer calling someone else gullible

5 Likes

And don’t forget-the president just declared, for the second time, that he doesn’t believe a ruthless dictator knew about, or was involved, the death of an innocent person they almost definitely did know about or ordered (Saudi Arabia, and now NK).

The sheople REALLY like the crap Shepherd Trump is feeding them.

If there’s a fire, I respect and admire the bravery of firefighters that go into the burning building, regardless of the outcome but you continue to pat on the back, those that choose to instead, sit on the sidelines and just talk the same old talk. It’s the lib way.

https://twitter.com/philiprucker/status/1101025711790280704?s=21

Frame this for posterity. Just one more example of this flaccid craven ogre believing the words of a brutal dictator over, well, anyone really.

But that’s weird, because just about 10-11 years ago, the very people patting the current firefigher on the back were condemning the prior firefighter as reckless, foolish, amateur, and dangerous for even CONSIDERING attempting to put out the fire. Now, the new guy is praised by his loyal sheople for his bravery and devotion.

We get it. The sheople are ever so loyal.

So do I but that analogy in no way fits this situation. There was nothing brave about legitimizing a dictator and getting nothing in return.

Having those who aren’t trained in how to fight fires run into a burning building is a good way for people to get severely injured - or worse.

2 Likes

Yep. Used up the carrot too.

There, there, there…do you “feel” better?

That’s a weird question for sheople to ask after their shepherd once again failed to make a deal, the very thing at which he’s supposed to be a master.

Now head back to the flock! The shepherd needs to make more false promises that he will not be able to carry out, but that the baaah baaah baaaaahd sheople will believe anyway!

So no deal and making excuses for Kim regarding Otto’s death. Winning. Take that sheeple baaaaaaaaaaah bahhhhhhh buhuhahahahahahaha sheeple noises i’m making good sheeeeple posts.

4 Likes

But Trump proclaimed it happened after the last meeting.

Did he lie about that to the American people?

Russia didn’t hack

MBS didn’t kill Khashoggi

Kim Jung Un didn’t know about Otto’s treatment

Very fine people on both sides of all these things.

1 Like