North korea signals end to nuke freeze

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We bombed Iraq because of Iran this week.

Not entirely true.
He is pretty good at being a con man.

2 Likes

That is a fair point. Trump* is good at conning the gullible and he spots his marks pretty well and easily.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

3 Likes

What? Thread has changed from how President Trump has dealt (and failed) with North Korea to how an anonymous private individual on the internet would handle North Korea and Iran?

non sequitur. No war occurred as a result of Obama’s policy which according to your measure made it successful. Im surprised to see that you feel that way

Which kind of makes this whole thing with NK even more ironic. The master con man finally met someone who could out - con him. The con man got conned.

3 Likes

Ha! Good point. And it is even sadder when you consider that everyone, save Trump* himself apparently, knew that this direction was going to fail.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

1 Like

Propose

: to set before the mind (as for discussion, imitation, or action)propose a plan for settling the dispute

Sometimes I wish I could be here in 50 or 100 years to read how the history books will record this short period in time (Trump’s presidency). I know some historians who actually have a decent sense of humor - and the jokes just kind of write themselves.

3 Likes

It’s not a non sequitur. We just bombed Shia in Iraq that are supported by Iran.

Not because of anything Obama did. Total non sequitur

1 Like

Kim also appeared to leave the door open to diplomacy, suggesting that tests would only resume if Washington did not change its policies.

OP link.

No? Iran.

No. Please explain how Obama’s policy towards Iran caused the recent events in Iraq. This should be good

Man…no kidding!!! History will be harsh to Trump and this period of time!

2 Likes

Give them money. They use money to back Shia goat rapers in Iraq.

You’re moving the goalposts. Weak but expected

Am I? How do you think Iran supports them?

Yes. Your measure of success towards North Korea is that no war has yet occurred. No war with Iran occurred while Obama was President either yet you called it a failure at the time