North korea signals end to nuke freeze

Can you think of any other forms of violence that have occurred where people have lost their lives? The nuclear weapon is a very powerful weapon to kill but there are also many others besides. The current Iranian regime is a hostile, violent regime and hopefully, the younger generation will over throw those bastards and join the rest of the world. It appears that social media is a medium that’s moving Iran in that direction. That’s why they attempt an internet blackout.

Kim didn’t know anything about Otto Warmbier’s mistreatment and death.

We have Kim’s word for that.

Unrestricted time to further develop both his nuclear arsenal and ICBM technology. Also, additional trade with both China and Russia. Massive propaganda wins with finally securing a face-to-face meeting with a President of the United States, who even stepped foot on NK soil. This propaganda win helps the murderous dictator further his stranglehold over his people.

None of this is good for the United States. None. Trump’s* disastrous foreign policy with respect to NK has been an abysmal failure by every single measure.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

2 Likes

Then you suckle on that while singing kumbaya. :sunglasses:

Yeah, that’s great and all, but we’re left relying on diplomacy between a lying despot and a doddering fool partying with the wealthy elites at his resort on New Year’s Eve and dreaming of the beautiful vase he wants as a Christmas gift from his North Korean lover boy.

" Previously, North Korea had threatened to deliver a “Christmas gift” to the U.S. — raising the possibility of another weapons test. On Tuesday, Trump said, “I know he’s sending out certain messages about Christmas presents and I hope his Christmas present is a beautiful vase. That’s what I’d like, a vase.”"

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nice words…and was he restricted prior?

All very good points. NK (or more specifically Kim) came out like a bandit in this deal.

I’m sure he’ll be having a very happy new year.

1 Like

Yeah…if you live in a make believe world? Sorry…I don’t. I prefer reality.

Yeah, I think I’d steer clear of anything Kim sent - whether in a vase or anything else. :rofl:

1 Like

Undoubtedly. He will forever be seen as the Supreme Leader of NK who was able to outsmart and outwit the President of the United States and achieve their long desired nuclear ambitions without repercussion. But this is what happens when we elect someone to the highest office of the land that has zero understanding of basically anything.

3 Likes

I kind of pity the next President of the US. They are going to have one hell of a mess to clean up on the international stage. I can only hope it is someone who is up to the challenge.

2 Likes

I do as well. It may take several administrations to undo the damage Trump* has wrought on both America and the globe.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

2 Likes

Was Sadam Hussein? Nikita? Castro?

How do you propose to stop them? Or Iran?

No war.

I see you feel Obama’s policy towards Iran was successful

:rofl: he is legitimately the ruler of North Korea.

What is going to “restrict his time”?

Ok, and…

Just like the one before him with Obama and Clinton.