North Korea issued $2 million bill for comatose Otto Warmbier’s care

:rofl: it’s always about himself

Can’t stop laughing, Cheif!

It is like almost every day there is an embarrassment.

On behalf of all of those who are considered to be liberal I want to formally apologize for making fun of Dan Quayle.

I was in High School at the time and didn’t really care too much about politics… but looking back I don’t think that we as a nation could see just how bad it could get.

1 Like

Deflection noted.

Any comment on Trump paying murderous dictators for killing US citizens?

Maybe if obama did a better job at negotiating for the release of otto, none of this would have happened

See, I actually love threads like this. You get to see clearly what’s in people’s hearts.

Did you just blame Obama for Trump (likely) paying North Korea $200 M?

The Party of Personal Responsibility at it again!

1 Like

The left got faked newsed again… It’s not that hard to spot. Stop being a victim of the media…

Wow!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Giggles wasn’t really going to pay, he was just joking. :clown_face:

1 Like

Hammer this point home. Not like a Trump supporter is fazed by Donald’s incompetence or his lying, of course.

“But Hillary!”

4 Likes

The most important point is that Former President Obama (Scourge of the CRC) DIDN’T do that.

The money going to Iran was actually THEIR money we had kept from them

Can you say the same for the $2million given to NK?

I am noticing in other RW gathering places, the topic isn’t being brought up (or being ALLOWED to be brought up) much.

It’s fake news… The left were fooled again. They can’t seem to help being fooled, over and over and over…

In what way is this story fake news?

Are you saying the Trump administration of what Trump is ultimately responsible for did not agree to pay $2 million medical expenses?

They don’t care. They support whatever King Trump does. Trump could ship US Marines over to NK in exchange for money and Trump supporters would cheer.

Can you back up you claim of “fake news” or did you just make that up to ignore the story?

Yes…

It’s up to you to prove it…

What brings you to that conclusion? Remember just because you say its fake news does not magically make it fake news.