North Korea issued $2 million bill for comatose Otto Warmbier’s care

This story epitomizes the weakness, deceit, and hypocrisy of Forrest Trump and his minions.

Anyone remember while in Hanoi, fat donald said he believed Kim Jong Un didn’t know about Otto Warmbier’s death. “He tells me that he didn’t know about it, and I will take him at his word…I don’t believe he would have allowed that to happen.”

Guess what? fat donald lied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-issued-2-million-bill-for-comatose-otto-warmbiers-care/2019/04/25/0e8022a0-66ad-11e9-a698-2a8f808c9cfb_story.html

The presentation of the invoice — not previously disclosed by U.S. or North Korean officials — was extraordinarily brazen even for a regime known for its aggressive tactics.

But the main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump, according to two people familiar with the situation. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Most transparent administration ever.

I’d have signed what ever was needed to get Otto back and then I’d take a dump, package it and mail it back stamped…payment in full.

2 Likes

Not relevant.

What’s relevant is that the head of N Korea lied about knowing and Trump defended him.

That’s what this thread is about-so what does that say to you about Trump?

1 Like

Since Trump and Kim are in love, I’m sure Trump paid the bill with tax payers money.

Trump is good at not paying people for things he agreed to, finally that skill is useful.

1 Like

Wow…

Trump is cool???

2 Likes

Un is cool!

2 Likes

What if that “very nice letter” Trump received from Kim Jong Un was just an invoice?
:rofl:

I bet Clinton and Obama would have paid it…

Deflector shields active!

The Trump admin. won’t say if they paid it or not.

I guess we do negotiate with terrorists.

2 Likes

You know how ■■■■■■■ crazy your statement sounds… An american president is in love with a communist dictator… Crazy times

Kim Jung Un got two major concessions from Donald Trump that no other US President (R or D) had been willing to give the North Korean regime: both the recognition of sitting down with a tinpot dictator as a co-equal head of State and the cancellation of joint exercises with South Korea.

The “bill” is outrageous. I wonder if the Administration will comment or just let it pass so as not to stir they dying embers of the Kim and Trump’s brief bromance.

Or may the North Korean’s figure Donald has paid a few of his other “lovers” handsomely and its time to pay up. To pay, Michael Cohen isn’t in place to handle the payment.

1 Like

comment did not age well.

It’s a good thing Trump has such a great relationship with him, or it could have been more.

What kind of wussified POTUS would allow this without comment?

NK tortured the UVa student then killed him because…

“North Korea state media said he was sentenced to 15 years of hard labour for trying to steal an item bearing a propaganda slogan from his hotel.”

And our president, and by proxy his supporters, are OK with the North Korean leader.

And the Weasel in Chief paid up, and then acted like a hero for getting Otto’s basically dead body returned, and then touted his ‘great relationship’ with Kim, who has been ■■■■■■■■ on him ever since. Art of the deal!

1 Like