North Korea issued $2 million bill for comatose Otto Warmbier’s care

Trump’s closeness with North Korea and Russia is eventually going to come out. The reasons I mean. It’s most likely money somehow.

I doubt they tortured him.

Probably not. Comatose from natural causes.

What a toadie he is. What a kiss ass.

1 Like

Disease or suicide.

Trump gave them $$$$ for torturing an American citizen, and then bragged about getting him released.

Art of the deal!

Maybe he tripped.

wasn’t there another thread on this? and didn’t people assume it was never paid… then claim that Obama would have paid it? :thinking:

Probably fell up the steps…

… repeatedly.

.^^^^

3 Likes

Is this part of the “making America great again” process?

When I read this it floored me, I mean I expect something like this from Obama…but Trump the great negotiator? crazy stuff

Thank you for returning our dead citizen, here is 2 million for the tort…I mean trouble!

So Trump and Kim have a really “great relationship.” Kim tortures American citizens, and then Trump pays 2 Million $ ransom to get their lifeless bodies returned to the US, while pretending to be a hero. Excellent.

1 Like

China, Russia and North Korea si, Cuba no.

:point_up_2:

1 Like

here’s Otto and his parents. Un and North Korea tortured all of them (his parents mentally of course). that is NOT the country that our leader needs to be friends with.

But it made Fat Donald’s fans happy that he came home, so all cool right?

Well, trump supporters…what say you?

And…honestly now…how would you have felt about that?

Hypothetical deflector shields made of straw and horse crap.

1 Like

Have you no shame?

3 Likes

Kim is the one who threw 4 of his aides in front of a firing squad because he was disappointed with his Hanoi summit with trump.

Chances of disease or suicide .0000001
Chances of torture 99.9999999

Allan

1 Like