North and LaPierre in struggle for control of the NRA

Yes and no.

It’s venue specific. Some years they hold it at convention centers that do want guns inside and they honor the property owners requirements. Other years it’s held at places that don’t have that rule.

So whether they allow them or not isn’t a function of the nra. It’s a function of where it’s being held.

1 Like

Cuomo is not the AG of New York…

AG James sent a preservation letter to the NRA on Friday…

The war is Coumo’s war, not the AG’s. But since you want to nitpick, the NRA will also be around a lot longer than the current AG.

The AG ran on investigating the NRA… They have made it very easy for her… Cuomo’s war is another front somewhat related but separate from AG James battle… If even half the self-dealing alleged turns out to be true, the fines and revocation of their non-profit status will have a lasting impact…

As I said, the NRA will be around a lot longer than the current AG.

The NRA’s biggest problem is that they have won so much in recent years. Guns are everywhere in the US and almost every attempt to have gun control has failed. Now with Trump in office, what’s the point of giving them your support? Second Amendment activists have pretty much gotten their way at every point.

:sunglasses: strange turn of phrase. I think I like it. I’m a Bill of Rights activist.

1 Like

I’m a vegetable rights activist.

1 Like

Green Lives Matter!

1 Like

Maybe I should have said “gun freaks.”

Or “Constitutionalists”
“Americans”
“Citizens”
“Men”

1 Like

“Undersized men” :wink:

Whatever you need to believe to get you through the night. :sheep:

The president weighs in…

29%20AM

During the 2019 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Indiana Convention Center and the Lucas Oil Stadium,l in accordance with Indiana law. When carrying your firearm remember to follow all federal, state, and local laws.

https://twitter.com/ashleyrparker/status/1159040867291865089?s=21

Their political arm is falling apart.

Not me.

Conservative grifters have perfect cover.

If they get investigated, the start yelling “persecution by the Liberal Deep State!” into every microphone.

1 Like

Finally!

Wayne LaPierre announces resignation as leader of the NRA days ahead of civil trial

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/05/us/wayne-lapierre-nra-resigns/index.html

1 Like

A little late at this point.

Leaving AFTER he has completely run the NRA into the ground. Now the vultures will just pick over the corpse.

1 Like

I cut ties with the NRA when they gave Harry Reed a good rating because he authorized them land for a range in NV.

Sorry NRA…… but if your endorsements are for sale then they are meaningless.

1 Like