Non Citizens are Voting, it's no longer even questionable

I’d be all for that too! Sounds great.

disefranchisement is a weird term. There are levels If i limit access but don’t outright ban that still limts the right. If i I lie about what I am and do not act on my campaign promises did that affect the right to vote.

This is philosophical at best and semantics at worst. So yeah red herring :slight_smile:

How much steel did they produce? What grade was it…I really dont give a ■■■■ about 40 people if the article cant figure out the difference between steal and steel.

So what protections will be in place in San Fran, and these other location to make sure that non citizen don’t vote in federal or statewide elections?

Chicago, Illinois and Cambridge, Massachusetts, already allow non-citizen residents to vote in school board elections and several municipalities in Maryland allow non-citizen voting in local elections.

More and more Dem strongholds are trying to sneak non citizens onto the voter rolls, and many are rejecting safeguards to keep them from voting in federal and state elections.

1 Like

And further more 40 votes out of over a billion is a waste of ■■■■■■■ time. Dont make this out to be some widespread issue when it is not…this is just a weak attempt to strengthen bigotry and nothing more

Links to back up that Trump was working with foreigners on winning the election. Damn you better call mueller up and tell him you need to be on his team to make sure it gets out.

There is a reason for the local school board elections. The SCOTUS has said that every child regardless of citizenship status is eligible to attend the public school system. Seems logical enough that their parent(s) have a say in the schools operation.

Exactly. What they’re really trying to do is keep the poor, minority and elderly people away from the polls. They don’t mind changing voter registration laws over a .000004% irregularity, but say something about strengthening gun control laws and they’ll lose their freaking minds. Hypocrites!!

2 Likes

yeah, it’s all about winning elections. they’re just trying to move the needle a percentage point or two (or three or four).

and if that meant getting more people to the polls, they’d flip flop (like they have on so many things during this era of Trump).

national debt anyone?

Dont make this about guns…I dont feel like dealing with that from them…

I’m ok with a national ID. It should be free and easily obtainable. It should determine things like eligibility in local / state / national elections, as well as eligibility for firearm purchases. Just like you’d present it at the polls and it verifies you can vote, you present it when purchasing a firearm and they’ll check that you’re eligible and automatically register your firearm in the database :+1:

He stood at a podium and actively encouraged Russians to hack Americans right after his family/campaign was involved in a meeting to share illegally obtained dirt on Hillary Clinton. His own lawyer is now ready to claim he knew about said meeting even though he has spent the better part of two years lying about it.

These were people caught. CAUGHT.

Hillary destroyed evidence of her criminal anti-American deeds. Whoever can help us find that evidence is a help to America.

Are these the same people complaining about carry permits in Florida?

How sneaky of them… in areas where the Democrats operate as basically the one party, put illegals to overturn the system by making sure Democrats get elected.

Wow… you are right.

They only found 137 in that county… that means that there are at least 3 million illegal votes in California.

Doesn’t mean they have the right to vote does it?

And are the school board elections stand alone, or are they on the ballot with other issues (city, state, federal)?

So one time? A joke at a rally? In public?

Really?

You appear to be the one with difficultly applying disenfranchisement to our low voter turnout.

The discouragement and futility of deep D and deep R districts far eclipses the discouragement one might face by obtaining and providing an ID when voting.

A good example is the perception that law enforcement targets black citizens. Disenfranchised voters will turn out for protests instead of recruiting and fielding a candidate they feel will change the issue or perhaps they have been let down by candidates they thought would help. Either way they are left with the perception that their vote is meaningless. That is a disenfranchised voter.