Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the...(Added day 5)

I don’t think most of those things can be answered beecause she doesn’t remember those details and Kavanaugh doesn’t remember the party at all. From her own interview she said she doesn’t remember who owned the house or how she got there.

More stall. She wasn’t going to testify in the first place. Credibility shot.

1 Like

Why would he cancel? Put Kavanaugh under oath and let him give his side if she doesn’t show.

1 Like

I’m sure its not possible or most would. Most likely Collins wants a reason to give her base as to why she will vote for him and Flake wants an excuse to vote against, other than that he hates Trump.

A Poe? Like in Edgar Allen?

Why? Is he going to testify against himself for possibly littering in the 90’s?

It would be serious except that even if it were all completely true, he is 51 now and 16 when it would have happened.
The only problem I would see at this point would be if he knowingly lied about it, but at this point what would one expect out of Washington?

No. Is this a real question, or a joke? It’s hard to tell sometimes.

It is a real question…except I don’t think it has anything really to do with EAP. Is it some new internet slang?

I guess it is to be expected out of DC these days. But I still hold a standard that is higher than that, especially for someone being given a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land. So if he were lying, and that is a BIG if here, then I would find that to be disqualifying. But the reality is we will never know the truth either way. I know I’ve said it a lot here, but this whole thing just sickens me to no end.

Fair enough. I’m not sure if it would still be considered a new thing. It originated back in 2005.

Ah. A “Mr. Capitalism”.

1 Like

B.I.N.G.O.!!!

Yes but that’s a boring conspiracy

Not for something like this, You remember almost every detail!! If I can remember everything at 5 and am now 53 she should too. I believe this happened to her which is how she passed the polygraph test if she really did. But I believe she is lying about who did it.

This is why I think the nomination will proceed and happen.

Credibility falls apart very quickly for the accuser.

Thanks for spoon feeding the loyal opposition.

:balance_scale:

ABSOLUTELY!!

:balance_scale:

I predicted this would happen to Kavanaugh even before Kavanaugh was nominated.

That’s not necessarily true. I don’t remember the date, or even year, when either of my parents died, because I made an effort NOT to remember so that it wouldn’t become an event every year.

One of the things I was wondering is if it is possible to fabricate that the therapy session even took place? In the past 36 years she just went to one therapy session regarding this traumatic event? I’ve been to counseling myself and you don’t just go for one session.