No win situation comes November

Are they calling on people to “kick them” or that there will be no civility, or to create a crowd anywhere a Dem is in public and harrass them until they leave?

Hugin’s drummed up that kind of money in New Jersey?

Oh wow…he’s putting lot of his own money into it.

Didn’t know that.

Link me to any dem advocating violence and I will immediately condemn them.

Trump has actually said punch people… GOP person in Ohio actually said he would stomp on a dem with golf spikes. Press is the enemy of the people… etc.

Yes, Hugin is very, very wealthy. I think he’s dumped $40M or so into the race.

If Hugin should win, he will probably make Susan Collins look like a conservative. But Menendez needs to go. Perhaps enough NJ residents will agree.

Also looks like Rs believe they will flip at least one House seat, this one in MN. It’s an open seat as the Dem is retiring.

Minnesota is turning…but not fast enough. I see the senate race is out of our hands.

Your President has repeatedly said during campaign rallies it’s ok to rough up people. Trump even said he’d pay for their legal bills.

But I guess he gets a pass.

We have a thread on the golf spike stomping where Trump worshippers have made every excuse as to what the politician “really meant”.

Trump worshippers have an explanation for everything. They never take responsibility for the actions of their fellow Republicans.

This has probably already been pointed out…but if the Dems get the House, and not the Senate, the only power they have will be to stop Trump and the pubs.

They will not be able to get anything passed in the Senate, and even if they did, Trump would probably use the veto.

Seriously, for someone who spends spends so much discussing politics, you should know this already.

No, he doesn’t. Any rhetoric that encourages violence, even if said in jest and not to be taken seriously, is wrong, regardless of who says it.

Almost everyone would ignore it or at least not believe it’s serious, but it only takes one nut for things to go very bad.

Oh yeah, never thought that seat was in play. Same with Wisconsin.

Sure wish we’d get some fresh polling from somewhere other than Texas. Five polls now show Cruz close to a double digit lead, I think that’s enough there.

I’m wondering now that you mention it.

Seems to me they’;re being tight lip ATM. They may post em day or two before the election to they were accurate.

It’s just very strange so many battleground Senate seats are getting such little attention. Don’t even know the last time IN was polled.

McSally had a lead in a poll last week, but would like to see another one. Hawley claimed his internal polling was showing him pulling away from McCaskill, but again, we need some polls to get a better idea what is going on. Usually there isn’t much of a shortage of polls in battleground areas.

LOL. This guy works for CNN believe it or not, and he’s busting Beto for lying about his mother being a “life long Republican”.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1052338199236935680

1 Like

That IS helping the American people. You have stated over and over that you just want to stick it to them.

Because nobody expects the senate to flip.

1 Like

Its almost like some are expecting the House to flip, but will scream “But Republicans kept the Senate, hahaha! Trump’s agenda is alive and well. Take that libz lol”

Average DEM can keep their hands clean and allow Antifa thugs to do their dirty work for them. Until I see widespread condemnation of these LW radical enforcer thugs by DEMs, I can only assume they are on board with the mob violence these thugs perpetrate.

I wholeheartedly condemn the use of violence by Antifa and groups like Antifa.

Can we get past this stupidity now?

1 Like

The average Republican can keep their hands clean and allow the outwardly racist folks like the man who ran over a protester to speak for them.

Until I see widespread condemnation of these racists by Republicans, I can only assume they are on board with racism and running over people who oppose their views.

Works both ways.

And by the way, bolding my statement and then coming around to basically say that I am on board with violence is utter ■■■■■■■■■ But, not surprised Trump idolizers view people like this.

1 Like

I’m committed to maintaining the Trump presidency. I’m proud to be loyal. You libs do your best to try to make people feel guilty about being a good American. But when you do, it’s like giving me an award, a badge of courage and honor and integrity. Thank you.