No win situation comes November

I have not heard you condemn the killing of black men in the urban cities by black men. I can only assume that you are on board with the killings.

https://democrats.org/about/party-platform/?source=homepage

As I have stated repeatedly in the past, I’m generalizing with my statements about DEMs. Obviously there are exceptions as you pointed out. But back to my point, I’ve seen no widespread condemnation of ANTIFA mob violence from DEMS.

In regards to White Supremacists, they have nothing to do with conservatism or the Republican party. There has been widespread condemnation of them by both sides of the political aisle. It is DEMs who refuse to acknowledge that condemnation and it is DEMs who continue to pretend that the GOP owns them.

And it is energizing Trump supporters to show up at the voting booth. I strongly believe DEMs have unleashed something they never dreamed of.

The Dems will more than likely take the House the GOP will keep the Senate, they will probably pick up a seat.

The Senate map is a lot different in 2020, that is when the Dems have an advantage where now they are at a disadvantage.

This has been true since a few months after the inauguration of Donald J Trump.

You mean “takes a shot” . There is nothing that libs hate more than the American dream.

No prediction here, but I hope you are wrong about DEMs taking the house.

Yes every liberal can’t wait to live in a hellscape where we eat babies.

I know you are.

You should be prepared though.

Even more impressive, is that Trump has managed to get his supporters beliefs that the very act of supporting Trump makes one a good American.

It’s stunning the power he has over some people. I truly hope he doesn’t actually realize what he could do with such power.

Wow, platitudes like that sure are impressive. I wonder why no one else ever thought of saying that?

Did they also come out in favor of Mom and apple pie?

Which thing on that website are you against? Equal rights for minority’s and lgbtq? Ending racism? Growing the middle class? Creating jobs?

He asked for their platform, it took all of 5 second to find it.

Nobody is gonna be civil from now on…that’s long gone…

Conan, as you reassured me in a moment of doubt.

Stay the course. If Trump is to purge the china shop, some plates will necessarily will be broken.

1 Like

Excuse me, you have no right to speak for me.

Thanks.

Like i said…nobody is gonna be civil anymore…one could argue politics has never really been civil since the dawn of man…

I wasnt speaking for you…I speak for myself…

Good thing.

May I never need to be uncivil.

You have…I’ve seen it…we all do

No you haven’t.