No One Going to Touch the Maxwell Verdict?

I’m just amused with your litmus test on who is or isn’t likely to have diddled a minor.

I also suspect the bar for credibility moves depending on the political alignment of the suspect (something both sides are guilty of).

well you can disagree that’s your choice. but that’s all you can do sorry

try to avoid getting personal though i know it’s hard.

1 Like

It is, I’m trying.

it’s a process… i am not perfect at it either.

my advice is to stick to the topic.

Maxwell didn’t kill herself. :rofl:

3 Likes

I hear they’re gonna release 8 names … low level staffers or Hollywood has-beens are gonna be in trouble!

Is Tom Hanks still in Greece? lol

where does the Tom Hanks connection come in? What connection does he have with Epstein/Maxwell?

You silly, Tom Hanks wasn’t in Grease.

2 Likes

gotta love somehow she decides if it’s ok not to hide names of pedophiles

at least we know none are republicans

1 Like

Who says the Democrats will not use this to Russia! Russia! Russia! eight Republicans?

May be inventing evidence as we post.

1 Like

oh since hollywood is such a den of heathenous raping scumbags, it was rumored that hanks was just like all his hollywood scum butties and took part in child rapings maxwell is hiding

i wouldnt be surprised.

but if any one of these degenerates suited the lefty crusade they would be all over news by now for sure

Oh, by surprise right before the midterms would be just about on the beam for political advantage.

1 Like

good point. good point

Yeah. no. I’d bet a lot of money that Hanks isn’t involved with any of that.

Looking into it, I saw that it’s the same people pushing JFK Jr’s return are also pushing the Hanks nonsense based on a Facebook post that incorrectly stated that pedophilia is legal by being considered a disability in Greece. It’s not.

He and his wife were given honorable citizenship based on charity work they did in Greece.

If they get those eight, the Dominos will begin to fall.

Sad to say it but his reputation as a good egg places him in some folk’s crosshairs.

Edit: and other pick up on it

awesome. so gen z

of course not he played mr rogers

did you get that from this month’s issue of People?

these are the only people worthy of heaven

1 Like