No One Going to Touch the Maxwell Verdict?

Guilty on charges of sexual trafficking of children. Of course youre not surprised. Maybe nervous names will be named?

“A unanimous jury has found Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of one of the worst crimes imaginable – facilitating and participating in the sexual abuse of children," —. U.S. Attorney Damian Williams

Relax relax she’ll get a year probation and be on The View by next summer.

What’s the Cuomo News Network have to say about it?

Uh oh… Lookie here

what a world huh lefties?

but i’m sure that’s all.

it’s ok the bee gets it lol

2 Likes

cnn has it now so you dont have to avoid it

The 800 pound gorilla that was ignored in all this is the question of who else these girls were groomed for.

1 Like

I don’t understand: why are you framing this as a left v. right issue.

To my knowledge, everybody wanted Maxwell to go down, didn’t they?

1 Like

Especially J Epstein?

Well, we could ask him, but you know…

It’s pretty much one of those when you’re a hammer everything looks like a nail type things… some people just have to make everything partisan.

Ah. Good point.

I think the majority of it went away when Epstein committed suicide. The Maxwell case wasn’t to thrilling very little came of it. Epstein was the elephant in the room who more than likely got whacked in jail. Did anyone see a picture of Epstein’s cellmate? Why on earth would they put him in jail with this guy.

Is it just me? Or does that guy look like a buff Putin?

1 Like

The woman will make a deal. She’s holding out for now but she will open up like a clam… assuming she lives.

1 Like

Not just you…I’m sure a buff Putin is the first thing that many Cons think of…lol

1 Like

2 Likes

The point (no pun intended) you are trying to make with this image is not clear.

Second that

That’s OK. We will just laugh at your heros and you won’t know why. :rofl:

Bill Clinton has pretty much only been popular with center-left for a while now and that’s probably also waning.

Especially since Me Too took off.

Still doesn’t explain why it’s a partisan issue.

1 Like

ah ok well this hung prominently in J Epstein’s mansion. Maybe since bubba was such a frequent visitor to child rape island