No One Going to Touch the Maxwell Verdict?

rah rah rah…

just imagine if they dug into maxwell’s life they they did the gramma who walked around in the capital on jan 6. but no… shhhh

If there’s proof that Clinton did sex stuff with minors, I fully support throwing him in jail (after due process, of course). See, not partisan. Both sides are against ephebophilia and pedophilia.

1 Like

You have still failed to explain why you are trying to make it partisan

1 Like

I just learned a new word. I thought it was all just pedophilia. Thanks!

1 Like

im sure you would

multiple trips on his private jet, accounts of his being on child rape island, degenerate depictions of him in his mansion…

all ok with you?

I am just thankful John Madden memorial thread hasn’t yet devolved to the usual finger pointing and blame game.

i dont have to. and it may not be

but the degenerate depiction of a former democrat president prominently hanging in his mansion… thats partisan

esp since his “wife” is still trying to be president too

Are you taking this attitude towards everyone who’s flown on Epstein’s jet ?

1 Like

yes same plane

now, where’s the painting of him in a dress and (credible) accounts of him on the child rape island?

No…you mean if he’s caught. We know how it’s worked in the past. CNN ‘journalists’ : good guys telling the truth… until caught. New York governor: Great leader, good guy… until he’s caught. Michael Avenatti: an expert good guy , a star on your favorite narrative broadcast… until he’s caught. And then all of a sudden… you a become “non partisan”.

Story after story after story like that. A change in name and the crime and then … whoops … caught .

Wait till Ed Buck’s buddy, Adam Schiff get caught. :rofl:

1 Like

Again, if there’s proof that Clinton did sex stuff with minors, I fully support throwing him in jail (after due process, of course). Simply being on a private jet, on an island, or having your picture/painting hanging in a mansion isn’t in itself illegal or wrong, but its certainly a flag that his actions on the jet and island should be looked into deeper.

one would think so

The Reid thread already started off bad with the title calling him a “lib” instead of “liberal” or “progressive”.

So you are making it partisan because that’s just your nature.

Thanks!

Do you have a problem with the idea of innocent until proven guilty?

I am sure as much evidence exists that Clinton committed any wrongdoing as Trump.

:rofl:

just can’t avoid getting personal huh?

1 Like

on empty already?