No mask mandate no vaccine

I didn’t post half.

That is among the most blatantly dishonest things I have seen posted on this board in the almost 20 years I have been here from old timers.

You and @jezcoe should be ashamed of yourselves.

3 Likes

Cuomo said he didn’t want it.

1 Like

I gave you the CEO’s quote.

You’re giving me a politician’s.

When did this become freaky-friday?

late edit: oh ■■■■■ it actually is the 13th

3 Likes

A few posts up you screamed BS and now here you are just rephrasing my exact point over and over.

I’ll take it.

…and I gave you the check writer’s quote.

It has to be stored at minus a trillion degrees and used quickly once it’s started.

And you know that.

What on earth are you on about? Trump did not say he was not sending vaccine to NY.

Great. Kill the innocent old people if the jurisdiction makes a decision with which one disagrees.

Wow, at first I thought you were just being silly but now I’ve seen you’ve actually lost the plot.

The point, since clearly you’ve lost it, is that Trump is playing politics with the vaccine. Just like you guys were alll so happy to call out the OP as an authoritarian for earlier until Trump did it.

I think what happened here is you’re embarassed over how hard you’re willing to go at the OP and then Trump within mintues exposed you as unable to do the same to him. Politics.

And then to target me so personally, sad. Very sad Sneaky. You’ve lost so many points today.

2 Likes

Hilarious

1 Like

How about instead imposing a financial penalty on individuals sick from reckless behavior?

Years ago, long before the ACA when coverage varied more on a state level, I was working for a company that has since been sold to another.

Any health insurance plan chosen through that employer, certain penalties were imposed:

If injured in an auto accident while unrestrained in the vehicle,

If injured as a drunk driver

A high deductible for that state & time period had to be paid before insurance covered care.

Per our dental plan, if there was no record of a preventative exam & cleaning in a one year period, if the patient went went for a problem visit & needed work, 80% covered expenses were reduced to 50%.

Why not penalize individuals instead of a whole group based on a state government decision? For example, if a teen tested positive following attendance at a large gathering whose transportation mom provided, impose a deductible they may not have, or a higher copay for care?

Penalize irresponsible individuals, not those taking responsibility through vaccination.

No, he is not. Cuomo is.

2 Likes

You think completely wrong. Your posts are completely hypocritical.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

The blatant hypocrisy in your post is pathetic, not hilarious.

You won and still can’t help it.

Shame on both of you.

2 Likes

There is a difference between not sending vaccine to a state for the state to distribute it because they don’t follow the mask mandate you prefer and not sending vaccine to a state for the state to distribute it because the governor of that state says that if you send them the vaccine they will not distribute it.
Do you see the difference?

3 Likes

Leave it to the President to turn a Covid response press conference while it is running out of control in the country into an event of self congratulations and airing of grievances.

It is just so stupid by now. He has no ability to do the job.

I am glad that he will be no where near the distribution of the vaccine because given the track record he would ■■■■ it up royally.

2 Likes

I’m only winning because you’re throwing yourself onto these land minds you don’t have to.

Earlier today you seemed so reasonable, and now you’re accusing me of 20 year record dishonesty. It seems a bit much.

1 Like

Cuomo is on tv right now saying he wants the vaccine

Ezpz. Right? That should end it. Right?

2 Likes