No mask mandate no vaccine

I get your logic, its just that here’s the part that makes me wonder why with this logic you aren’t for govt care.

See, your tax dollars didn’t develop a vaccine, but if you think they did and that Pfizer didn’t build that, then who needs Pfizer?

That’s because…no one puts baby in the corner…period :sunglasses:

From the link:

“ … the task force developed four pieces of criteria to inform who’ll get access to a vaccine first.

They are as follows:

• Risk of acquiring infection: people who have a greater risk of being in an environment where COVID-19 spreads
  • Risk of severe morbidity and mortality: people who have a higher risk of experiencing severe complications or death from the disease
  • Risk of negative societal impact: people whom society depends on for essential tasks
  • Risk of transmitting disease: people who have a greater chance of spreading the disease to others.”

That last one would cover young generally healthy people who are not taking any precautions and are going about their business as if the virus does not exist. Make sense of that.

Hurr’ago

1 Like

So where did the $9 billion that the government gave to pharmaceutical companies to develop vaccines come from?

You think they did it for free? If not, who generated the funds used? Answer…taxpayers.

If we’re talking about the Pfzier vaccine they’re very high on letting eveyrone know they did it the good ol fashioned american way. On their own.

But if you guys want to argue for government healthcare to me i’m not against a good time.

1 Like

That’s what the ACA does. People who get subsidies are free to get a better health plan by chipping in some of their own money.

Pfizer chose not to take U.S. taxpayer money to help fund its coronavirus vaccine development, a move that CBS News’ Margaret Brennan pointed out on Sunday is a bit of a financial risk for the pharmaceutical giant.

CEO Albert Bourla admitted that it will indeed “be painful” if the vaccine fails, but “at the end of the day it’s only money” and the lack of taxpayer funds won’t “break our company.”

I didn’t hear that, but I missed part of it.

Bull ■■■■■ I heard the part about New York. That’s not what he said at all.

2 Likes

Post the rest of it.

3 Likes

Pfizer got $1.95 billion in government funding.

And we are not arguing about government healthcare … that is entirely your interjection.

actual transcription:

How about you boss.

All Cuomo. And “we will send it to NY as soon as he tells us he’s going to use it.”

1 Like

So personal politics. Cool?