No Jbiden Townhall Thread?

Fine. Leave out the “per minute.” Are there any 9 mm handguns or rifles that can fire 20-120 rounds?

Are there extended 33 round 9mm magazines? If I were to search “SAW-MAG” what would I find?

1 Like

you’d likely find that the saw is a machine gun you can’t buy now

1 Like

Hilarious.

2 Likes

What’s hilarious? The realization Biden was factually correct?

Please stop, killing me, oh my sides

1 Like

factually correct about people not “needing” them? who the ■■■■ is he to say what people “need” in a free republic?

Well, there is the double drum, 100 round mag for AR type rifles, or rifles that use the AR style mag.

1 Like

SAW-MAG is a 150 round .223/5.56mm drum magazine.

Here are some freedom loving Americans demonstrating it.

Here’s a link for freedom loving Americans.

The question remains. Is there a 9mm or rifle that has the ability to shoot 120 rounds?

1 Like

Crushing it…

1 Like

Lol.

After accepting hours of Trump Word salads, now you guys are mad at this?

Too funny.

2 Likes

Uncle Joe did a fine job! Good town hall. Stumbled a bit here and there, but he was sincere and seemed very up to the task.

Now, you guys go and bicker about him flubbing words while we just went through 4 years of complete nonsense, you know you want to! Just pretend it never happened!

2 Likes

Seems the only ones pretending are you guys. I know…it’s (d)ifferent

4 Likes

It was inconsistent as much as incoherent.

The low energy is also off putting.

The inflationsplaining was my favorite.

Exciting. Does that relate to everything or just guns?

It would seem low energy to you, you’ve been listening to a bloviating carnival barker for 4 years.

For a lot of people, he just seemed like a normal person. I know! So boring!

1 Like

No idea. I actually have a 9mm 33 round Glock mag. Or “fun stick” as we call it. A 120 round mag would be nice as it could double as a walking cane.

Not at all.

TRUMP!!! AAAAGGGHH! SNAP!!!

What you quoted doesn’t help the “context”.

I’m being more charitable than you are.

Are there either 9mm handguns or rifles that have the ability to shoot between 20 and 120 rounds?