No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

Oh good, my own personal fact checker. That the vaxxed can transmit, still a fact.

1 Like

What bad outcomes?

If we know being vaccinated is orders of magnitude better than not… why does it matter that vaccinated people can spread Covid?

What outcome are you expecting by mentioning that data point? Especially when nobody is saying that vaccinated people CANT spread Covid.

Yes. And they transmit at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated.

Non sequitur

Proper Context.

Would you tell that fact (without context) to a person on the fence about getting the vaccine? If so, why?

Well let’s see, what bad outcome? Are you joking? Bad outcome, vaxxed people flying around maskless
with cases of beer and end up transmitting the disease to each other springs to mind.

1 Like

Transmitting at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated.

Against the vaccine? Nope, not arguing against the vaccine. It is what it is. People trying to force the vaccine on others is what I’m arguing against.

2 Likes

How much transmission are you ok with? Think this was a good idea?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/chicagos-top-doctor-to-give-covid-update-discuss-cases-tied-to-lollapalooza/ar-AANeMtt

1 Like

That’s fair…

Would one of your arguments against mandatory vaccinations be “vaccinated people can still spread Covid”?

Arguing that people should get vaccinated is not forcing anyone to do so.

Let us please not pretend that that is the case.

it was very dumb for the city to allow that event to go forward.

Would you say…

“Well you know, you can still spread Covid if you are vaccinated”

To a person on the fence about getting the Covid vaccine?

Can they?

1 Like

It is what happens when people pretend the vaccinated can’t transmit.

1 Like

They shouldn’t be pretending that.

It does however happen at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated.

I don’t advise people on whether or not to get it, not a doctor, I say, I have and talk to your doctor.

I could be a asymptomatic carrier of the delta variant. I acknowledge that.

The unvaxxed should steer well clear of everybody, myself included.

The vaxxed have little to worry about.

Allan

The “talk to your doctor” excuse is such a ■■■■■■■ cop out of anti vaxxers who want to seem neutral.

Unless you have had a history of adverse affects from the vaccines… there is little reason why anyone should talk to their doctor about it.

The “talk to your doctor” talking point ALWAYS comes after some anti vaxx propaganda.

“People are who are vaccinated are still spreading Covid”

“But talk to your doctor”

1 Like