No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

Conservatives are a funny bunch…

.0000001% fraudulent votes = changing laws, spending millions on investigations and requiring papers… I mean ID. Must protect votes.

99% effective vaccine mandates by private business = TYRANNY… SMALL CHANCE OF DEATH!!… PAPERS PLEASE!

3 Likes

It’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me. As I have said several times, people are getting tired of the Covidiots.

But rest assured, in the unlikely event this ever becomes “real”, I will be right next to you arguing against it.

1 Like

Good Lord

1 Like

The left hasn’t come very far since their internment camps. :wink:

3 Likes

No they haven’t. Notice how they keep evolving from one enemy to another.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many sheep can walk om two legs.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s ok to get on a plane once you invade America and get sent back south you get a trip back to Mexico on a plane infected or not, no vaccine passport required.

How much is this virtue signaling costing taxpayers? This is much better than the remain in Mexico order under Trump now you get to come over bring in foreign variants of covid while creating a super spreader event in Texas, then after the party is over you get a free plane ride back paid by taxpayers. That’s some high level thinking there whoever replaced the previous admins system with the super spreader system.

2 Likes

I have no idea what the ■■■■ libs are doing except they have gone over the deep end.

6 Likes

To “maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.”

I read about it in Newsweek. Politico also has article. I’m sure there are more.

Look at you being an so partisan. You do realize that there are leftist and people who are not part of either party who are refusing to get vaccinated.
I believe that the leftist and the leftist media are going to regret pointing the finger at one group of people.
Bad things happen when you make it ok and even encourage hate toward one group of people.

2 Likes

But trump.
Anything to point away from the fact that you are the very thing you say you hate. Look at you making excuses for your authoritarianism.
The left have shown their true colors once again. The party of slavery and jim crow are showing that they never changed they just found a new group to hate and discriminate against.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes, saying the unvaccinated can’t fly on airplanes is just like being enslaved because of the color of your skin؟

Funny my grandparents were not vaccinated against small pox and they were alive in 1908. Seems they somehow were not included in your mandate.

Oh you… you are confused

As a vaccinated individual I am not afraid of the unvaccinated. I hope they all get together and party, cough and share saliva.

1 Like

As a father of two children, I am.

Therefore the smallpox vaccine was useless because “my parents”

2 Likes

They get vaccinated to protect themselves while still spreading it to those who can’t get vaccinated.

Sure thing. lol

giphy1

1 Like