No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

Can they?

1 Like

It is what happens when people pretend the vaccinated can’t transmit.

1 Like

They shouldn’t be pretending that.

It does however happen at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated.

I don’t advise people on whether or not to get it, not a doctor, I say, I have and talk to your doctor.

I could be a asymptomatic carrier of the delta variant. I acknowledge that.

The unvaxxed should steer well clear of everybody, myself included.

The vaxxed have little to worry about.

Allan

The “talk to your doctor” excuse is such a ■■■■■■■ cop out of anti vaxxers who want to seem neutral.

Unless you have had a history of adverse affects from the vaccines… there is little reason why anyone should talk to their doctor about it.

The “talk to your doctor” talking point ALWAYS comes after some anti vaxx propaganda.

“People are who are vaccinated are still spreading Covid”

“But talk to your doctor”

1 Like

My assumption is, the vast majority of doctors will advise them to get it. There is no reason I should give or anyone should take my medical advice. I was an English major. Now if you want a book recommendation, I am your guy.

Oh and why would the average person who doesn’t want to get the jab care whether the vaxxed can transmit? Pretty obvious the same is true and more of the un vaxxed.

Where that fact comes into play is with the vaxxed who think it’s pre covid party time again. Looking at you Obama.

1 Like

Are they trying to kill people like Desantis? Do they have blood on their hands?

2 Likes

Then you should never have a comment on the efficacy of the vaccine. The “talk to your doctor” talking point should not follow, or proceed, any information regarding the vaccine….if you aren’t a doctor.

But the “talk to your doctor” types never leave it at that.

Because it is another tool in the anti vax tool kit. When the other tools decrease in effectiveness… they will find another tool.

The state has supplanted doctors.

1 Like

So, I am no longer allowed to have an opinion on anything medical? Sorry, that doesn’t fly. I’ll have an opinion on anything I choose. How much that is worth is entirely up to the listener. Nor would I just blurt out, the vaxxed can transmit if someone asked me if they should get it, that would only happen if they stated the opposite.

Bottom line is you and your buddies don’t get to pull the social media fact check police crap here in this forum and I’ll will post what I please within the Tos.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you talk to your doctor if you have concerns?

Are you advocating leaving doctor’s out of the picture? What are the adverse affects of this vaccine over the adverse affects of previous vaccines?

Say for example, you have Crohn’s disease (or pick your poison).

I don’t think there is enough information right now for folks to be able to make an informed decision.

The virus is a moving target.

1 Like

I don’t think that Desantis is handling it very well either.

I think he is handling it very well. He is leaving the choice up to me.

1 Like

Florida’s cases are exploding.

There is quite a lot of preventable illness happening.

I’m not talking about the receiver of covid mis-information… I am talking about the giver (a non doctor).

See above.

They exploded in Provincetown too, despite mask mandates.

At a much lower rate than among the unvaccinated.

It was that outbreak that led to recommendation that the vaccinated still use masks.

I can tell you from my perspective that there are so many people moving into this state to escape lock down states it is beyond the pale.

Add tourists, add illegals and migrants.

Yeah, cases are going to increase.

What other states mandate vaccination? Mine certainly doesn’t. No explosion of cases here, no mask mandates either. It’s Desantis fault fewer Floridians want the vaccine then Ohioans do? Or that Florida has more tourists than we do?