No Bribery? Articles of Impeachment Drafted

No. That has been debunked.

No. But the above sort of claim is made over and over.

The articles of impeachment against Nixon were drafted but not voted on due to his resignation.

Allan

Actually it has been. We even have our own hannity board experts in the field and yet you guys plow on with a stupid conspiracy.

Do us a favor never happened.

Mulvaney saying get over it never happen.

It goes down the 1984 memory hole for some of the presidents supporters

Allan

You truly believe that there is a DNC server in Ukraine?

Giuliani saying he was working as Trumps personal attorney and admitting he was pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens…never happened.

Yes…not my fault you don’t want to listen.

And I know you don’t want to listen because you cut all the details provided out of my post when you responded.

Here is what is truly hilarious… FBI has been confirmed to be this super corrupt organization. But as recently as last month, Trump still questioned why this corrupt organization didn’t get the physical servers to examine the dnc hack. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Do cons still want the FBI investigating the physical servers??

the bank did not say it was unsuccessful it said there was no attempt.

And again, it is not her fault, or anyone else’s fault that Trump decided to abuse the power of his office for personal gain. The blame lands squarely on one man, and one man alone here.

Additionally, she cannot force the Republicans to honor their oaths of office. They have to do that for themselves. It is on the GOP to make this a bipartisan situation, as the evidence is clear. This is exactly what the Founders feared from the Executive.

This is not about feelings or emotions. This is about evidence. And the evidence is overwhelming and compelling. This is about the rule of law and the Constitution. This is about preserving our free and fair elections. This is about ensuring that future Presidents do not abuse the office for their own personal electoral gains.

In addition to announcing impeachment, the Democrats also announced that they have come to an agreement to pass NAFTA 2.0. So, they are clearly able to do both things at once. Which also proves that this is not political. This is about defending the Constitution.

That is a fair concern, given the divided status of the country. However, I am more concerned with the abuse of power committed by Trump being excused and allowed to occur, which then sets the precedent that future Presidents can use the awesome power of the Executive Branch to impact our free and fair elections for their own personal gain. That is something that should NEVER be allowed to stand. Not in our Democracy. Not ever.

We are in agreement here. And I do not know how to correct our trajectory in this regard.

1 Like

Yeah but now we are digging through the ■■■■■■■■■
In the end all you have is ■■■■ on your hands

Even the GOP acknowledge the pressure on Zelensky. You are saying there was none?

"Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

When you listen to Zelensky’s words…ALL of them…you realize he has to play a political game because he cannot alienate Trump.

1 Like

Even then…he sure sounded pissed that Trump held up military aid.

He was majorly pissed…at that and being used as a political football.

1 Like

The gop would be smart to impeach trump but not remove

I think people are past the caring part. We have been heading down this road for three years, I was hoping after the mueller report the country could maybe heal. We all know it will be stopped in the senate, but the long term consequences of this we don’t know what it will be. The country is so split the only thing in common we have is our language.

I don’t think this is helpful and would have been easier solved voting him out in 2020. The Iowa caucus is less than two months away and this never ending show keeps going on.

1 Like

This is the saddest part about it all. Ukraine was used as a cheap pawn for Trump to meet his political objectives. I’m sureTrump would be fine if Russia annexed the whole country as long as he cold beat Biden in the next election.

It’s not that there is no evidence, it’s that some people don’t care.

3 Likes