NJ schools are going to teach gender identity to 2nd graders

I’m sure that will be the job of the “educators”.

None of the consequences are unintended. Progs are all misanthropes and gleefully cheer things like depression, murders, and suicides as necessary to cull the herd.

1 Like

They want to feel accepted when they can’t accept themselves.

5 Likes

What are the unintended consequences of telling kids:

“And you might not feel like you’re a boy or a girl, but you’re a little bit of both. No matter how you feel, you’re perfectly normal!”

???

This is the kind of deception that we have faced each and every time. I think it started with the “privacy of the bedroom” lie. They didn’t keep it in the bedroom. It was a lie from day one. And they fooled (some of) us many times after that.

1 Like

Another conservative slogan

Sounds monstrous.

…and you just inadvertently nailed it. What that individual is doing, is confusing a child. That isn’t “normal” and attempting to make it such, is the lib new normal and I stand against this.

3 Likes

Why do you feel the need to groom?

Here is concept for you…let kids be kids.

Or is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

And libs wonder why no one like em.

2 Likes

Can you answer the question?

It’s a hard thing to understand, but I promise you that sentence resonants positively with a kid struggling with their gender identity.

I do understand how that’s hard to accept, and I think it’s totally fair to discuss at what age the idea that you are Ok, you are normal, you deserve to be happy, even if you feel different, is discussed. I really don’t know the research on when kids start to develop these thoughts, so I can’t chime in on that.

Kids don’t “struggle with gender identity” as a general rule, unless there’s an adult there instigating it.

3 Likes

Why do republicans want to marry them? Or have relationships with them?

Absurd and completely not true.

Perhaps. Why is this the purview of the public school system?

1 Like

What’s absurd…is attempting to confuse a child with gender identity. There are two quotients effecting this; genetic and environmental and by far…the examples are environmental. It’s taught by confused adults, that are then confusing a child and that’s child abuse.

3 Likes

Why?

This is all predictable…