NJ schools are going to teach gender identity to 2nd graders

As someone who was in education I can tell you that the NJEA is nothing but a wing of the Democrat party. Could these ■■■■■■■ idiots just stick to teaching reading, writing, arithmetic, etc. Another person and/or families problems are none of my business and they sure as ■■■■ are not my child’s business. If they really are going to push this ■■■■ on people’s children, look for things to get ugly.

4 Likes

What a ■■■■ hole.

4 Likes

Fine. Now we know which state wants people to “say gay” to their youngest kids.
And just in time for the election.

1 Like

From the link:

“Gender identity is that feeling of knowing your gender. You might feel like you are a boy, you might feel like you are a girl,” the lesson plan states. "You might feel like you’re a boy even if you have body parts that some people might tell you are ‘girl’ parts. You might feel like you’re a girl even if you have body parts that some people might tell you are ‘boy’ parts.

“And you might not feel like you’re a boy or a girl, but you’re a little bit of both. No matter how you feel, you’re perfectly normal!”

What’s next having the children fondling each other’s genitalia to examine the boy and girl parts? :exploding_head:

Look how positive and harmless these texts are when they’re actually quoted.

Republicans are only concerned about at what age you can marry them.

6 Likes

But but but, Libs say this isn’t a problem. That’s why they are fighting the new law in Florida. Because THEY ARE NOT TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN ABOUT SEXUALITY!

2 Likes

can’t drink, can’t vote, can’t enlist…

but you can mutilate your sex organs

utopia

2 Likes

They are nothing but objects to these people.

3 Likes

Harmless…what an ignorant conclusion. This is the perfect example of one only seeing the pebble hit the water today but unable to see the ripples going out from there to future tomorrows. Are you ready? Here’s one ripple from teaching this; an increase in suicides, drug use and depression. I can hear those ignorant today of what’s coming stating later on, “there’s no correlation”.

3 Likes

Clumps of cells.

2 Likes

And there was much joyful laughter coming from “the admiral’s” office.

This is what happens when chooches like this are taken seriously.
Well NJ parents, you’re either fine with these depraved decisions or you’re going to do something about it.

4 Likes

Who cares about consequences when there’s sex objects to farm?

2 Likes

It’s the progs inability to foresee and denial that unintended consequences exist. They’re such ■■■■■■■ morons.

Who says the consequences are unintended?

Corrupt them early.

3 Likes

Maryland

Pre-kinder

Recognize that there are different types of families (e.g., single-parent, same-gender, intergenerational, blended, interracial, adoptive, foster, etc.). 1c.P.3

No, it is pretty harmless but it’s also inappropriate for second graders. Issues of sex and sexuality should be taught to younger children at home.

I agree that the place for this discussion is in the home but if a child can’t even do the multiplication tables yet, they sure aren’t ready for this discussion. Why do people feel the need to start confusing a child with subject matters that SHOULD HAVE NO RELEVANCE YET?

1 Like

Interesting.

Do you think it’s wrong to talk to PreK kids about different kinds of families?

same-gender

Explain a “same-gender” family without explaining “gender”.