NJ schools are going to teach gender identity to 2nd graders

…when a SCOTUS nominee can’t even define a woman? If that’s over her head, she also answered your question.

2 Likes

Even a PreK kid knows what a man and woman is.

Do they?

…and yet? :sunglasses:

That was a gotcha question.

Really?

They sound confusing as hell …

What is so damn hard about recognizing biological reality.

How about we teach reading, writing and arithmetic to 2nd graders?

2 Likes

Yeah…she should have asked the crowd if there were any Prek kids in the room…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Yes, they do. At least in basic terms; enough to discuss families.

Perverts and sexual freaks have taken total control…I know what needs to be done, is society ready for it?

1 Like

How is a child created? Are there numerous ways? It’s actually…pretty basic. Then there are those confused in their adult lives and so they aren’t feeling alone, they want to confuse the children. Leave mine out and every parent should have that right.

5 Likes

We were discussing the teaching of what can make up a family to PreK kids.

How you got from there to here is mystifying.

Go on.

1 Like

The real groomers

…and it all started with, “we just want the right to get married” and how “we the people” got to where we are today, is what’s mystifying but…fool me once…

1 Like

Go on… tell us

Or do it without discussing the penis and vagina.

1 Like

Sounds like you should have responded to a different post.

Didn’t they use that same lie with CRT?

Anybody noticing a trend here?

IMHO the leftists trying to do this to our kids are intentionally trying to steal their childhoods on behalf of their political agenda and it’s disgusting.

American schools aren’t doing that well. We are 25th in the world in math and science. Maybe if we as a nation invested the time and resources we are wasting telling little boys they are really girls and little girls they are really boys in the 2nd fricking grade…maybe if we quit telling black kids they can’t get ahead because of the white kids and the white kids they are inherently racist …

And just let kids be kids and teach them to add subtract to read and write maybe just maybe we’ll have children graduating who can read at grade level with the tools to succeed who haven’t been intentionally confused about who they are.

We only have a few years to be kids…those years should be blessed and joyful times…it looks to me like in many areas the liberal teachers unions and their accomplices in the Democrat party are treating our kids as a captive audience ripe for indoctrination.

4 Likes

I just went a little deeper…as in…what lies ahead…

This post is 1000% correct.

1 Like