Nikki Haley: now and then

What’s the mold?

And that would give an entirely different meaning to the assertion. One indicates actual ownership of the cause while the other just shows support for the cause.

Sometimes it’s hard not to say something about your posts that would merit me a timeout. SMH.

:roll_eyes:

Yeah he wasn’t just in it for his own glorification. You can’t tell by how he constantly talked about how it was all about him that it was really about what was right for the country.

If you hold certain philosophies, then … Trump.

Somebody needs to break out of the Trump mold?

Clearly you haven’t read the posts I made in this thread. They’re all in the previous 20 replies in this thread.

Media feeding the sheople:

3 Likes

I have. This confused me.

I don’t disagree with

This one. Especially not this:

I think that’s spot on. The problem is stopping it.

His administration did accomplish things that were better for conservatives. None of those things having anything to do with trump wanting things better for the country.

1 Like

Spot on. A major disappointment. But there are some people who get a taste of political clout and they’re hooked; they stop seeing public service as a temporary service and start seeing it as a career path. And, to me, “career public servant” is an oxymoron.

2 Likes

Now substitute 2 words in your sentence from “the country” to “himself” and bam… you have truth.

1 Like

I don’t think he made himself toxic to a good percentage of his voting base. Its going to be starting out at a disadvantage if you alienate them.
Anyway, not very tactful for someone who was at the UN.

“He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again."

George Romney couldn’t have put it any worse (which shows my age).

What he thought was right for the country.

People disagreed with him so.

There goes the house, the senate and the presidency in a mere four years.

Allan

Here’s the kicker.

She’s right.

1 Like

She might be right about herself.

That is the one she gets to talk to.
Not everybody was in on this “stop the steal” stuff.

Most of the house republicans were.

Allan

She will never be president.

©They sure are defending it hard enough

Funny thing about time…time could prove Trump was correct.