Nikki Haley: now and then

Regardless of what it was technically, politically it was toxic.

The Trump supporters if he doesn’t run will probably line up behind a Hawley type candidate.

Certainly not an establishment type like Nikki who slammed Trump.

Never happen.

2 Likes

Nor do they have to. I certainly hope they don’t. I also hope they don’t drown in the Trump Toxicity holding on to the past.

Yep…one…who stood up to the corrupted forces that have worked against this POTUS since even before he was elected.

1 Like

They will hang on to the MAGA ideals regardless.

…and yet, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, Seattle…have all been much worse? Go figure.

1 Like

Wishful thinking has me preferring “some of the Maga policies” but I can live with ideas.

Objectively to me? Yes.

Politics is subjective.

With a wink and a nod from the dems at that. Their vp even started bail fund.

Why isn’t that “toxic” for them? Oh yeah the media says it isn’t. It’s **“D”**ifferent. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If they are smart they will hang on to America First values, that’s a winner. Nobody ever wants to put a date on when exactly America went from great to not great, I wonder why that is?

This “unity” thingy is rising to a certain level of “toxicity” doncha think?

…and that’s exactly what’s been missing for a long time by those most influencing our direction.

It was when NAFTA was signed…IMO.

I’m not sure what you mean. “Unity” was never real. The winners owe the losers nothing.

Do we forget the cheering the first 100 days of 2016 when Trump was doing the exact same thing to Obama policies?

4 Likes

It’s a drift, not an event.

Objectivity doesn’t exist on politics, never has.

I have a dream…

1 Like

Back to Nikki Haley, she doesn’t have a snowballs chance.

IMO, America has been the greatest country in the world during my lifetime. You can put it first, you can make it better, but you can’t make it great AGAIN, because it has always been great.

1 Like

Who does?