Nikki Haley claims top aides tried to recruit her to ‘save the country’ by undermining Trump

Trump won’t be thrown out of office, how in the hell is that a coup?

who become President if Trump is impeached?
If Nancy want to take control she need to impeached like 5 people.

Congress has every right to impeach the President for any reason they want its right there in the Constitution.

Congress has sole authority to define what is a “High Crime”

If the President and VP are impeached AND found guilty in the senate, then Pelosi becomes prez, but that’s not going to happen.

I think Ben Carson is the real mastermind, sitting there number 13.

Where did this silly coup narrative originate from?

Trumps Twitter.

It’s mind boggling how many of his supporters just parrot his silliness without researching the facts. It’s like a cult.

1 Like

And even if he were convicted in the Senate and were forced to step down, it still wouldn’t be a coup. It would be a constitutionally defined process and the presidency would go to the duly elected VP.

This “coup” garbage is just a load of crap touted by Trump and his allies to get his supporters in an emotional uproar - and, as you can see by this very thread, it is working.

6 Likes

Who do you think is the leading candidate to emerge as a “dictator” from this episode?

Elizabeth ■■■■■■■ warren? Get out of here dude.

It’s like if Q were revealed to be a 7 year old and all their followers stuck with it anyways.

I can’t believe so many don’t get it. It’s nothing to do with Warren or any dem candidate.

No, I described Donald Trump perfectly. But yes, Billy Boy is a crap human being as well. So your rubber and glue routine flopped fantastically. Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

No actually it did not. You can laugh all you want, you miss the whole point.

I get it fine. President trump did a terrible thing, got caught, and now it’s oh my god treason sedition dictator scum meltdown.

He did a perfect thing. John Kelly and Rex Tillerson did bad things. It was a COUP!

You do that…I’ll enjoy watching you be laughed at

What is it with Trump fans and their aversion of reality?

Baloney. he didn’t get caught, he didn’t commit a crime just because a bunch of hateful control freaks started a kangaroo court.

My mind glazed over reading his post…