Nikki Haley claims top aides tried to recruit her to ‘save the country’ by undermining Trump

Nice, only you described Bill Clinton, except for the fast food. He was on the roster of Pedophile Island

If there’s one person who wouldn’t think to buddy up with Epstein it’s Donald J. Trump.

If Trump is impeached and convicted, the United States will still continue to be the United States.

He threw him out of his place when he showed up. Clinton went with him to pedophile island

Well that’s not true.

The democommies will impeach in the house, then the senate will squash it. Then the dems will lose the house & Trump will get re-elected. Then the coup cabal will go on trial.

These conspiracy theories are just getting boring now.

Let’s just call everyone in the country besides Donald Trump a member of the deep state who is in some sort of “coup” and be done with it.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You calling their bluff?

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not even that good of a bluff. When people just randomly start throwing out words like “coup” and “treason” with absolutely no interest in the actual meaning of those words, they’ve pretty much already lost the argument.

TDS gets thrown around here to excuse what Trump does and meanwhile the coup people are treated like they are raising valid and well reasoned concerns. Sadly Congressional Republicans are just rolling with it too.

2 Likes

Yes, the Democratic House will impeach Trump, but the Republican run Senate will not convict him. There would need to be at least 20 GOP Senators willing to vote to convict Trump, but that won’t happen since there were only 12 of them willing to stand up to Trump over the power of the purse. Link

I believe that Trump has about a 50% chance of getting re-elected. I believe that he will have an Electoral College advantage again.
The Democrats are very likely going to hold onto the House next year. When Clinton got re-elected in 1996 and when Obama got re-elected in 2012, the Republicans held onto the House during both of those elections.
Rex Tillerson and John Kelly are not going to go to trial. As for Comey, he is not going to go to trial either.

“Everyone at the DOJ involved in the decision said it wasn’t a close call,” one official said. “They all thought this could not be prosecuted.”

1 Like

I care less about trump than I do the country. The thinking it’s ok to do things like this to ANY President is very dangerous to us all. It’s how dictatorships begin. We will all regret letting this kind of thing go unpunished.

charged with what? are impeachments illegal in America.

Well said, but not as you meant it.

dude America impeached a President because he fired the Sectary of War which was perfectly legally.

2 Likes

I was once asked here in this forum what would I do if Obama showed up to my cookout uninvited. I heard many on the right here say all kinds of things like they would throw him off their property to tell him all kinds of insults.

I said I would be kind to him & treat him with honor because he at the time was the President. I also said I would give him the best I had to offer. I would indeed do so.

This is the same thing. NEVER should ANY President be treated like this. It IS a coup. It’s very dangerous for all of us.

1 Like

Nope. In fact, impeachments are not only legal, the process for them is defined right in the US Constitution. They are about as constitutional as it gets.

1 Like

Congress once impeached a Federal Judge because he drank to much.

2 Likes

Great, this is much different. That was a blip on the radar, this is overthrowing an election, & a coup. They said they was “saving” the country… who’s going to save us from them if they get that much power? This isn’t checks & balances, it’s assassins. Nobody elected Tillerson, Kelly, or Ciaramella, who said form his own mouth it is a coup. Just because you don’t like a President, doesn’t give you the right to do this.

This is…treason!