Nike Sales Surge 31% after putting Kapernick in their ads!

true…but many have done whats she’s done past and present…
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-07-03/sports/8501260847_1_john-mcenroe-wimbledon-bully

And in all those instances you cited, the cops shot them just because they were black?

Jeezz…you are totally re-writing my threads to support your narrative…calling foul on you bro…

1st time you edited my post to fit your narrative…
If you can’t have a discussion without changing the narrative to your benefit then I suggest you move on…

Those instances yes, because deadly force wasn’t required…
Especially this…
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e84bebfaec3d

You are saying that all cops shoot people when they shouldn’t?

Not in the least.

Their stock ticked up the moment the POTUS said they were failing. The POTUS seems to be the best advertising a business could have

Agree that McEnroe was a court-side bully with an even worse reputation.

Now to me the Kaepernick argument is that since Williams and McEnroe are bullies, then that means all tennis champions are bullies and there is an oppressive force against all fans and aspiring champions.

Doesn’t make sense? Neither do the kneeling multi-millionaires and Kaepernick.

Why is money brought up when discussing Kaepernick?
There are many people doing the same that aren’t millionaires…
Do you know what the difference is between a moment and a movement? Sacrifice…
Kaepernick was willing to give everything up, and still is…
Anybody that stands with him is also making a sacrifice (Nike)…
Everybody thinks its about money but we’ve all seen how he’s being attacked from the media, death threats, blackballed from the NFL…

Kaepernick was booed, had things thrown at him, spit on, etc…at the opposing team field prior to him taking a knee…
Just think what he has to go through now…

That would be the polar opposite of what I’m saying.

I’ve done not such thing. If you think I have then flag the post and let a moderator decide. Otherwise, keep your false accusations to yourself.

Tax attorney’s

Escrow accounts

Property managers

Time to enjoy wealth…

The struggle is real.

I guess being black balled is better than ending with a mediocre career. How many QBs that lost at their Superbowl bid get a Nike contract?

My post

your reply

My post

your reply

Im sure you knew this but wanted to troll and waste my time…
Do you care to answer or continue to tilt the narrative in your favor…

But old grumpy white dudes swore this would hurt them!

trump claims to be wealthy…
approval rating is 37%
being investigated…
literally a ■■■■ show of a presidency…
his Q ratings have taken a complete nose dive…

FYI being black can be a struggle…
Ever hear the joke that goes… What do you call a black (insert occupation here)?
A ■■■■■■…

Life is a struggle and then you perish.

The grim reaper knows no color and honors no time.

:game_die:

1 Like

are you asking how many Super Bowl losing QBs have endorsement deals with companies like Nike? or are you asking how many QBs made it to one Super Bowl and have endorsement deals? or is your criteria just Nike?

Jim Kelly comes to mind as a big Super Bowl loser who probably had endorsement deals with a lot of companies.

Nike sales surge 31% and they also benefit from fat donald’s tax cuts. It’s a win all around!