NFL 2019-2020 has begun

I just find it interesting that if he played in the 90s he’d be a hall of famer. Today he’s a dirty player and the league needs to take a stand. Fascinating.

Here is the updated penalty table including the Dolphins/Steelers game.

New England Patriots 49 436 2 9 6 4 1 5 0 4 2 0 1 0 15
New York Giants 47 418 3 4 12 3 1 6 0 3 0 0 3 0 12
Pittsburgh Steelers 47 402 1 7 8 5 1 5 0 4 3 0 2 0 11
Indianapolis Colts 43 347 3 4 8 1 2 8 1 5 1 0 2 0 8
Carolina Panthers 40 336 4 5 4 1 2 4 0 3 2 0 2 0 13
San Francisco 49ers 39 348 3 6 12 2 3 1 0 2 2 0 0 0 8
Miami Dolphins 39 319 0 7 7 1 1 8 0 2 0 0 1 0 12

Pittsburgh is tied with the Giants for 5th least penalized team. However, they have only 7 games while other teams in the chart have 8. Pittsburgh has an average of 7 penalties a game, so if you add 7 to account for the “8th” game, Pittsburgh remains in the bottom half of penalized teams.

That was a ■■■■■■■■ call against Pittsburgh again. Watt gets blocked into the quarterback and gets a personal foul. Rudolph gets tackled 5 seconds after releasing the ball, not even a look from the refs. Steelers getting hammered once again and their opponents are perfect and can do no wrong.

At least Watt wasn’t ejected for that, which I was kinda expecting after that call.

Refs handed the Colts that touchdown.

Welcome to this week’s edition of the NFL, otherwise known as the “How We Gonna ■■■■ the Steelers This Time League” :rofl:

Almost half time bears have 1 yard

You must not have seen it.

Don’t need to - this league is so blatantly and consistently anti-Steelers I’m astounded I still watch it. All I ever do is bemoan how my beloved team gets shafted every week.

Think I’ll watch the NHL. At least they always - D’OH!

Hey, when a questionable call actually goes in favor of the Steelers, I’ll be the first to admit it. It’s all the ticky-tacky and flat out ■■■■■■■■ calls they get against them.

That’s why I only watch the NBA. It’s the only league Pittsburgh gets a fair shake in.

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me??

Thank God.

Never mind, they redeemed themselves.

Clever NFL - they can’t make it too obvious, so they throw the Steelers a bone now and then. Should have been 34-17 Pitt, easy.

1 Like

The Miami Dolphins today won their first game of the season.
The Chargers defeated the GB Packers today for the first time since 1984.

I still haven’t seen that bone. But it was nice to see them win.

That GB game was some of the worst offense I’ve ever seen

The highlight of this weekend clearly was …

Patriots lose. :smile:

The Chargers and the Cardinals are both likely not going to the playoffs this season. I don’t really like this NFL season.

Well I guess the Browns’ game plan is to just make every hit a helmet to helmet hit on the Steelers.

That was a disgusting vicious hit. Glad the guy was ejected.