Next libs great hope

Yep.

Absolutely

#metoo

Carolyn Bryant would approve.

Accusation against Democrat: Either ignore it or demand proof.

Accusation against Republican: Guilty until proven innocent.

3 Likes

Guilty even if proven innocent.

4 Likes

Another problem for Ellison, and this can be proven, is his close ties with Louis Farrakhan.

He was too controversial even for Netflix.

True enough Sneaky, at least around here. We see it with threads all the time.

Nope if true prove it.

Or if it is false go after the people making it.

No what I see here is posters hedging and mitigating actions of others based on their politics, Trump himself is the biggest proof of that.

Sure, and you say the same with any accusation against a Republican. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

If someone said they had video yes I would take the same stance.

I don’t care about party affiliation.

I wonder if someone could do a poll about domestic abuse, to see which political affiliation does it more often? I’m guessing that people that label themselves Democrats would do it more often.

How do you feel about domestic abuse?

Thank you for proving my point

what does mitigating mean?

Does everything have to be political gotcha? I mean some things transcend politics and this is one of them.

This dude is Duck jr.

Talk radio and FNC have told him Democrats are evil.

Couldn’t agree more. Who cares about party affiliation when it comes to domestic abuse, sexual assault, etc?

you’re exactly right! I mean all of that rap that constantly degrades women, and how Hollywood constantly pushes sex towards children now adays has nothing to do with domestic abuse.

Drugs for sure wouldn’t have anything to do with Domestic Abuse. I mean, it’s like people do anything stupid while their high on something!?

You gatta be kidding me? I think your horse threw you off your saddle a little to hard if you think that Domestic abuse has nothing to do with politics, from a mental aspect, and phycology wise

Anyone who commits domestic abuse is a piece of ■■■■■ Party affiliation doesn’t mean a damned thing and trying to score political points off it is beyond pathetic.

1 Like