Next libs great hope

There are a few things that if witnessed, tap a very primitive reaction in me…a force abusing someone…does it.

You support Hillary’s tweet?

She didn’t make the accusation of abuse. Her son did.

Good for you. Me as well.

On the other hand, what do you think of people making false accusations?

I tend to believe the woman in these type of situations, but I also think there should be some sort of evidece as well…something. Abusive texts/email…a history of other instances occurring, Something else that may not be provable in court, but sheds more light on the situation.

Thing is her son might have been recording/videoing their fights/abuse.

Have to wait and see.

You’re getting deep. What I suggested happened right in front of me. My reaction is automatic.

1 Like

She corroborated the son’s statement.
SF is bringing in an old tweet from Hillary.

Odd.

But consistent in his inane style of posting,

Oh…
i thought you were referencing the thread…not a personal experience.

Again, good on you for protecting those that need it.

The trials and tribulations of…having a penis. :sunglasses:

Having been through the false allegations crap with my exwife I have very little use for liars.

Than goodness I had the original emails and messages. That coupled with me being able to prove all her other allegations were false lead to her lawyer and mine saying if we end up in a courtroom she would be proven liar for all to see.

1 Like

Your own link states Austin Monahan ran across the alleged video as he was perusing through her computer.

No he said he found it on his mom’s computer last year.

Do you read the links you post or were you so giddy when you thought you had political points to score that ran here posting it?

1 Like

Who has time to read the actual article, the BOLD headline is all that is needed, it spoke of a Democrat in trouble.

It is the Hannity.com way of things for many on the Right.

Was Austin pilfering his mother’s computer data, if so why?

:thinking:

I wanted you libs to defend him.

And you haven’t disappointed me. :wink:

1 Like

Can you point to the libs defending him?

Defending him would be saying he had a good reason.

All I see people saying is release the video.

Stay tuned.

First off domestic abuse is wrong full stop, I do not care who you are…political affiliation does not even factor into it.

Yet you carry water for Trump a man with zero ethics and morals, because “libs” and that is sad.

Your projection is noted.

Why is it with the Michelle whitey tape?

1 Like