Newt Gingrich: GOP should use Molly Tibbetts murder as issue during midterms

That is kinda weird. New York, I guess.

Then you should not make assumptions like that.

Those are your guys.

Shouldn’t that make them “emasculated males” by your standards?

Survivors of Sandy Hook and Stoneman Douglas raise their glasses to you.

Don’t bother him now he just got a box of Kleenex and has that video playing on a loop.

Made no assumptions other than @guilds is human.

Except where you said he was either a woman or an emasculated male.

1 Like

You assumed guilds was either a woman or an emasculated man. Making that statement is the very essence of the word assumption. You knew nothing of who or what Guilds is…so it is an assumption of YOURS that guilds is either a woman or an emasculated man. End of story.

No. Just weird.
I dont know what kicks Rudy gets by doing that. It might be the ultimate joke to him. Or maybe he has an inner desire to have a vagina. I dont know.

Some women are more of a man than an emasculated male lib.

I’m very much a believer in yin/yang moon/sun in all of us. The superficial “dress up” is weird but has little to do with emasculation.

Dont go there with me. You will lose… if I feel like debating you today… which I may or may not.

Yep. Starting with the assumption that the person is human, my opinion is that.

I’ve noticed a common thread amongst guys obsessed with emasculation.

1 Like

The next time you win a debate with me will be the first, champ.

Besides, I like whipping up on you when you start up with this meninist nonsense.

Niggling doubts about where they fall on the Kinsey scale?

So you look?

Hahahahahahahahahaha… its you who said you took a test to find out. The fact that you even know there is such a test is funny.

That would be an invasion of privacy but I have seen other penises before, if that’s what you are asking.

Geez Louise, if you’re gonna try to insult me by implying I’m gay, at least sack up and just say it.

Also, don’t lie on me, you made that up about about me taking a test when you were getting whipped up on in that trans thread.

Seriously? Do you think the numbers of murders committed by legal residents is something trivial, either on its own or especially in comparison to that by illegals?

Perhaps you might want to do a bit of research before you post.

Well when someone says they know where they fall on the Kinsey scale and even give a number, you can’t blame others for thinking that such knowledge requires a measurement… a test. If you never took a test, then all you did was say what you hope your score would be.