Newt Gingrich: GOP should use Molly Tibbetts murder as issue during midterms

The left does, in general. They have a similar callousness toward abortion IMO.

My last name is Evans, just like Bob Evans, so I feel I have a certain amount of credibility when it comes to breakfast and breakfast- related terms.

That said, I fully endorse this use of “twatwaffle”.

I agree, but you will never get em to admit it.

I am outraged by those business owners. Next deflection?

That’s BS. If the illegal wasn’t here the crime doesn’t happen.

I agree. Just look at the 0% crime rate of American men towards jogging women.

Bet you would change your tune if it was your family member!

Yours would too. If she was murdered in a different place by a different person.

Not a deflection at all, dad. Just quality control for consistency. :wink:

If it were up to me we would have E-Verify, huge fines for owners, and possibly some jail time.

We need the border closed as well.

Nah your post slipped in there before i got my response to auto in there. :grin:

1 Like

The talking points are strong with him.

Either a woman or an emasculated man posted this.

You know better than this man…come on!

^ This. Trump had the funding to build the wall and said no. His supporters are being played bug time. Building the wall is better as a campaign slogan than actually doing it.

1 Like

Lol back to beating the alpha male drum again, huh?

1 Like

being murdered by people who are here legally is much less tragic.

Like one of these two?

2 Likes

No.

I think focusing on violent crime, and deporting violent illegal immigrants, should be a primary priority. while we also work toward reducing crime in general. I believe we’re filling out jails, and occupying our law enforcement, both police and ICE, with non-violent criminals, both ilegal and citizens. I think we need to spend less time and money on non-violent law enforcement, and more on punishing and preventing violence.

It has nothing to do with political agenda-it has to do with dealing with our biggest problems instead of brushing them under the rug for votes and political money. Trump is just more big money and empty promises.

Cite a single post of mine showing a “similar callousness toward abortion.” Just one.

Dont know what @guilds is.