Newt Gingrich: GOP should use Molly Tibbetts murder as issue during midterms

It’s also the circumstances, which conveniently get overlooked in these “what about” discussions. I don’t want to speak for President Obama, but I’m guessing as a black man he’s possibly had some moments with policemen that a white man wouldn’t have had to worry about. People should try looking beyond words for a change.

I agree. Death should not be politicized. Its especially egregious when it against the wishes of the family.

Look a little deeper. That’s not it at all.

That’s cold, man. Very.

1 Like

Is that supposed to make me feel guilty about something? Swing and a miss.

1 Like

Statistically speaking, in the aggregate, they are better at not committing crimes. That really can’t be disputed.

Lost my dad the beginning of this summer. He was 64. I feel your pain brother.

Sorry you lost you dad at a young age. Stay strong. I’m with you!

1 Like

Lol

10 char

While my dad died 25 years ago, the thing that’s bothered me ever since is that I wasn’t there. He was sick with MS but had a cardiac event and died within hours of being admitted to the hospital when my mother called me to tell me what was happening. I was stationed in Germany at the time and barely made it back for the funeral. So I definitely feel you K.

1 Like

Was lucky enough to spend some serious quality time with him before he went. I truly wish everyone could be that lucky. I’m sorry you didn’t get that, but thank you for serving our country. I’m sure he was proud.

Thank you.

I used the example of Obama off the top of my head. But the point remains, when there is a shooting politicians and the media jump on the issue we see it after each tragic event. Why wouldn’t the murder by an illegal immigrant be politicized when everything else is?

And that’s just wrong too. Of all of us.

The dem talking points, which you just regurgitated, are disgusting and totally miss the point.

The point being that if we keep those people out of here the crime rate from them would be zero.

Totally preventable crime that could and should be prevented. Dems prefer sweeping it all under the rug. Disgusting. :-1:

Then why don’t we just kick out all criminals. Send them all to Venezuela. Then crime rate for all of us would be 0. Keep only those law abiding citizens. Only problem there is 90 % of Congress would have to go too.

1 Like

Citizens have a right to be here. I would favor longer sentences however. Every crime committed by an illegal is a needless crime.

In cases of murder(by an illegal) a needless loss to a family. A hurt that never goes away.

It has nothing to do with Trump but rather preventing needless crimes such as murder against our citizenry.

Nah just get rid of them. Get convicted of a crime…and you lose your rights…you are no longer a citizen…0 crime…0 repeat crime. Take it that far if you want to be strong on crime…