Newt Gingrich: GOP should use Molly Tibbetts murder as issue during midterms

So you look?

Hahahahahahahahahaha… its you who said you took a test to find out. The fact that you even know there is such a test is funny.

That would be an invasion of privacy but I have seen other penises before, if that’s what you are asking.

Geez Louise, if you’re gonna try to insult me by implying I’m gay, at least sack up and just say it.

Also, don’t lie on me, you made that up about about me taking a test when you were getting whipped up on in that trans thread.

Seriously? Do you think the numbers of murders committed by legal residents is something trivial, either on its own or especially in comparison to that by illegals?

Perhaps you might want to do a bit of research before you post.

Well when someone says they know where they fall on the Kinsey scale and even give a number, you can’t blame others for thinking that such knowledge requires a measurement… a test. If you never took a test, then all you did was say what you hope your score would be.

The problem with illegal immigration, is that we lose control over who enters our country. We don’t know if they are criminals, fleeing law enforcement from their home country. We don’t know who they are, why they are here, and just waiting around until we catch them committing a crime creates an unsafe situation for our citizens. This is why sanctuary cities are such a bad idea. Why encourage people who may be hiding from the law, to hide in the shadow of your city?

You did not say that. That is until after you said he was either a woman or an emasculated man. This is your first assumption. You didn’t make the assumption of being a human until after Tommy and I rightfully called you on it. Are you really Trump in disguise…or have you just learned that well to say one thing and then try to make it go away after you already said it by saying something slightly less offensive?

Surprise…

Hey, you’re all for nefarious reasons. Right, Lib?

What policies?

Specific policies and document their effects…not just stuff you think or believe.

As for your other question, I don’t need the qualifier.

A person’s immigration status would be of no relevance to me if they took the life of a family member of mine.
cd

They are like fish in the sea.

The sea is vast. There’s plenty of room.

You know, it’s those policies that right wing media tell their audience that Dems support.
Open borders - which means we put our agents on the border to wave everyone in from Mexico
Abolish ICE - which means fire all ICE employees, no need to enforce immigration
Direct the immigrants to vote, even though they aren’t allowed to, we should teach them to vote for Dems.

Some people actually believe these are DEM policies. I know people that repeat these things even though they know better.

1 Like

You missed Mao’s point.

I give 0 ■■■■■ about his point.

I am a proud feminst man.

And I guarantee, I am not a man you want to ■■■■ with.

Although as I have grown older, I prefer to use reason and logic.
Not sure that would appply to you.

1 Like

Less totally needless. Illegals shouldn’t even be here.

Perhaps you should make less deceptive posts. Trivial is your word not mine.

Murder of a loved one would be horrible no matter what but losing a loved one to some one who shouldn’t even be here would be doubly hard.

But for loose border policies the loved one would still be alive.

Deception and lies are so much part of the conservatives’ campaign today.