News Networks Actually Banned the Truth From Their Air Time

Lol foxnews lol

What would “someone” be charged with?

The crime of being unfair.

1 Like

Melting Republican snowflakes!

A coup to replace Trump with Pence? Is Pence running the coup?

Solid rebuttal. :+1:

Good thing I don’t watch Celebrity Pundit Class tv, then, isn’t it?

Unlike some…

As have I.

1 Like

So have I.

I will make a thread about this injustice fellow Hannity members. They can’t get away with this.

Well it’s clear that trump is much more honest than the media, and that dimocrat resistance liars love being told lies. No wonder collusion gimps hate the honest trump so much.

Everybody wins.

Even I know that Republican media pushed that angle.

And if anybody consumes large amounts of Republican media and comes in this thread and agrees with the OP, then that’s crazy.

What should happen to fox for propagating the Birther stuff, and covering Benghazi 24/7? Or to sean for pushing pizza gate?

So a GOP appointed AG and assistant AG appoints a special counsel to investigate a sitting GOP president…and you think the news outlets should just ignore that?

The sitting POTUS’s campaign manager gets indicted, then tried, then found guilty…they should not cover that?

His friend and confidant Stone gets indicted - don’t say a word?

HIs son lies about meeting with russians - hush up?

HIs NSA lies to congress and the VP - not news?

And countless other things…

All should ave been ignored?

No it’s not clear.

Well, something is clear.

1 Like

Coup must be either CEC fed lines to the drones or from Qanon.

Coup attempt? That’s hilarious. They thought and many still do, that Trump was legitimately guilty and were looking towards legally impeaching a criminal from the presidency.

There was no “coup attempt”. Are you on the sedition bandwagon too? LOL.

You got anyone at Fox pushing leaked info from a coordinated “media leak strategy” that helped get a special counsel appointed to waste tens of millions of dollars on absolutely nothing??

And ftr, people died in benghazi, including a U.S. Ambassador. But a youtube video was to blame for that. Right??

You resistance colluders have zero credibility.

trump could now increase his lying by a factor of 20 per day for the rest of his presidency and still never catch up to the lying media.

Good thing that’s what their viewers/readers love.