News Networks Actually Banned the Truth From Their Air Time

I saw nothing about greenwald feeling entitled to be on those shows. But no denying he was always welcome before.

I guess michael avenatti was an easier get.

Great choice!

Lol I have to actually laugh at the hysteria of the thread title.

No one was banned. Someone’s agent calling the network 30 times and begging for an appearance and being told “Thanks but no thanks” or “Don’t call us, we’ll call you” does not constitute a ban.

Gawd, the entitlement of these people. And then to publicly whine about it.

1 Like

This is a major scandal and you know it.

1 Like

dimocrats love being lied to.

We all knew that already.

He should start his own network.

Let us know when you catch up.

A very thoughtful assessment of how Barr’s letter shows how accurately the mainstream media covered the Mueller investigation.

This is a good rebuttal to all the breathless attacks on American journalism.

1 Like

You don’t think this is a scandal?

Here is the problem. This isn’t news. WHen they report the news, you get…well information. This is why I do not any longer listen to the 24 hour networks, and why I have such a different view than most here. I pay no attention to the crap that goes on between the top and bottom of the hour. It is all opinion more or less, and opinion is just that. It is someone else’s belief or thoughts on the process of reporting what happened. THis is what the 24 hours networks do.

And if Dershowitz was that concerned about it. Why does he wait until now to say something. Didn’t want to affect his pay check? Anyone putting any sort of faith or trust into what is reported on the 24s…gets what they asked for. Someone else’s opinion. Not cold hard news. Walk away. walk away fast, and don’t look back.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

newsweek!!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love watching the celebrity pundit class having a sad because their agent can’t get them a gig.

Thanks for this thread!

Better to have former “intelligence officials” screaming “treason”.

Great programming!

Your minds, not the show content.

Calling it a “coup” is the kind of hair on fire over the top rhetoric that many in the “mainstream media” are rightly being criticized for.

Seriously. That sounds just incredibly silly.

You know you’re in a cult when you think select people are “the truth”

I don’t think a few select people “are the truth”. I’m willing to let you post links of all of the other people on cnn, msnbc, etc that were allowed to come on their shows and criticize the way these networks were lying to their viewers.

I’ll wait.

I notice you have not addressed the content of the article. It is easy to announce one’s disdain but a bit more challenging to respond to a thoughtful argument. As the article points out, no one was saying Donald Trump was on the phone to Putin planning a conspiracy and Barr’s letter tiptoes around how much information the Mueller probe uncovered. What, of the matters the media was discussing – most tellingly the massive number of lies Trump and his team told about Russia – have been refuted by Barr’s letter? And we know that Mueller found evidence to support an obstruction of justice charge… we just have not been allowed to see it yet.

I’ll bet you anything more will come forward.

Who invites people on to criticize their network?

Cnn invites people to have discussions but mostly for drama. I watch Cuomos show somewhat regularly, he has his long interviews with Giuliani and Conway. They have trump supporters on to say ridiculous things. Glenn Greenwood and Alan Dershowitz arent “the truth”, they are people.

greenwald criticized fox in the segment he was on.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone goes to jail for this.