Newflash: Trump's a racist crybaby!

Trump’s behavior at the start of the NABJ was outrageous.

Instead of simply answer a question about being accused of being a white supremist who insults prominent African-Americans and dines with a White Nationalist, Trump whines about the event starting an half-hour late.

What a way for Trump to show he’s not a racist. I can’t see how that behavior will gain him more black votes.

4 Likes

I wonder who advised him to go. A full hour was scheduled with African Americans who weren’t wearing red hats. Of course they’ll come with hard questions and receipts. There’s no way it will go well.

Black jobs!

2 Likes

Not Trumps finest hour.

The whole “turned black” thing was the ■■■■■■■ funniest thing I ever saw in my life. And to say it in the middle of a black journalists gathering about makes it the most surreal thing I ever saw in my life.

If he is TRYING to lose the election, he did a damn good job tonight.

:rofl:

2 Likes

IMHO Trump thinks that if he has the base that he had in 2016 he will win.
As far as I can see he has done nothing to widen the tent. Again, it will be a turnout election.
And I don’t think that Trump or his base is grasping the realization that Democrats will turn out against him again.

1 Like

That was quite the thin skinned tantrum.

1 Like

I agree that the turnout of voters against him will likely be deciding.

I watched the whole thing. Wow. What a gift for Democrats. Seriously.

He mentioned “black jobs” and said “she turned black”. In front of a room of Black Journalists. :rofl::rofl:

Unreal.

2 Likes

I saw the first few minutes and thought he addressed the rude moderator quite appropriately and so did the crowd.

4 Likes

Yes i agree. I thought the same. The interviewer whad an agenda. Trump squashed it. I also love that he asked is kamala now considering herself black. Cause at another time she was indian.

1 Like

Is being a “black journalist” not a “black job”?

Receipts??

They kept asking him about what other people said.

Show me one press conference or interview where a dimocrat candidate has to answer a barrage of questions about what other people did or said.

I’ll wait.

3 Likes

trump/vance have had a bad week.

i m sure a turnaround is right around the corner.

Allan

1 Like

I think Trump gained respect for answering those baited questions.

Trump was transparent and responsive.

I felt bad for Harris Faulkner.

I watched the entire presentation and thought Trump did well.

4 Likes

what was that about tightening the reporters water bottle.

just terrible.

Allan

He loosened it for her

2 Likes

i advise you watch it again

righty tighty

lefty loosey.

lol.

Allan

1 Like

just controlling behavior.

Allan