New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

What is pathetic and puerile are your attempts to justify the incorrect assertion the “the police are the government”.

So, assault and battery is admirable if the victim said something that offends you. Got it.

What’s your problem? I didn’t speak for you, I agreed with you.

You may think that but it would be another incorrect claim. Your average at the moment is 0.00.

They are. Unless they are private sector employees, they are, by definition, part of the government. That you can’t accept that is not my problem.

Aww … for a moment, I thought we might be having a breakthrough. :disappointed_relieved:

They are not the government.

Admit that the assertion the police are the government is nonsense would be a good place for you et al to start.

For all your prattling about on this subject you have yet to show they are not when by definition they are the enforcement arm of Gov’t, Gov’t employees, and agents of The Gov’t.

I disagree. As I’ve said, I think that is a description of gun ownbershiop,

To repeat: 'They are not the government". Any claim that they are is patent nonsense.

Repeating the same vacuous nonsense isn’t helping your case any.

Such an amusing little joey.

It’s your right to disagree. Flat earthers disagree with blatant fact all the time, you have the same right to do so. But when it comes down to it, there isn’t anyone on the pro-gun side demanding others to surrender the rights they enjoy in order to placate some irrational belief it will make them feel safer…you can’t say that about the anti-gun side.

What’s irrational about the fact that if people don’t have guns then you don’t have to worry about getting shot by one.

1 Like

You own a gun?

It would be delusional to believe that is the case.

What having a gun does is allow you to meet a deadly threat with equal or greater force greatly enhancing your chances of survival. It certainly doesn’t make you bullet proof.

But that’s exactly what you posted.

The fact that you’re going to achieve that in America short of having jackboots kicking in every door to seize them.

And don’t forget the highly profitable NRA, and their subsidiary, the GOP.