New Zealand: "Our gun laws will change." Why them and not us?

And according to you guys the only option is confiscating firearms already in existence and prohibiting anyone else from purchasing new ones.

Totes

They can’t even get the illegal guns out of the cities we’re people are blowing each other away on a daily basis.

Exactly. Because the first steps you want are implemented. Then another shooting happens- then more drastic measures need to be taken. That’s the logical conclusion.

ATF…they need to be disband immediately.

1 Like

Jus that…I wuv u. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

American culture’s view of the Second Amendment stops it from happening.

Nope, you guys are the one’s that say that’s the only way that works.

Let me know when legislation is proposed that doesn’t effect my right to keep and bear forearms.

How so?

PS: you know you can “quote” him without making me scroll so much? I have arthritis.

And arm bears.

1 Like

Says right there in the constitution I have a right to wear sleeveless shirts anywhere I want.

Well that’s completely untrue but thank you for playing.

Who is “The People”?

Nope its completely true, unless you want to prove me wrong.

I already have numerous times in the discussions we’ve had about addressing such things as mental health reporting, denying access to the mentally ill, felons, those convicted of spousal abuse etc.

Who is, “The People” and why do you keep avoiding answering?

Conan is spewing some crap about “freedom”.

When people are needlessly killed, what freedoms do they have? When do they get to grow old and enjoy retirement?

Then arm yourself and do your part to protect society.

Or does that thought scares you?

You’re right. Car crashes kill more people than nearly anything else in this country. Can we start suing car companies every time there’s a wreck? Where’s the freedom for people killed in car crashes?

He explained it.

Black people may feel differently than you.

1 Like