New York City primary just accidentally counted 135000 test votes

Does it? Cool

which party did this staggering (oddly familiar amount) amount benefit?

It was the Democratic primary.

Itā€™s in the title of the thread.

1 Like

Good for you, donā€™t believe your lying ears.

But for the record, that was a blatant and open solicitation of election fraud. On tape, for the whole world to hear.

But why accede to reality, when conspiracy theory is so much more fun, right?

1 Like

the only lying going on hear is somewhere between your ears and your brain where a lot of meaning is being added to plain words that already have a meaning. find means find, as in if you look for them they are there, since it is not possible to find anything thatā€™s not there, the fact that you wish to make find mean fabricate does not make it mean fabricate.

Are you under the impression that there havenā€™t been plenty of voter fraud investigations in the past?

Considering Trumpā€™s history, Iā€™m amazed that people still give him the benefit of the doubt but each to their own.

1 Like

what does that have to do with 2020?

ah interesting

Investigate away, Quixote! Give me a call when you have something.

fairly certain iā€™ve been consistant in saying whatever is found wonā€™t matter to the result.

Yes. He very plainly says ā€œfind me votesā€. A naked solicitation if election fraud. I am glad we can agreešŸ˜

Now your making things up. He very plainly did not say find me votes.

You are right. He said:

If one extrapolated that reasoning for other elections, it would mean that every single Senate and House of Reps election result should be audited for voter fraud as well.

did i say otherwise?

Would you like them to start gaining experience in something a wee bit easier, say a mayors races with 20,000:votes rather than a presidential one with 2,100,000 ones?

Allan

I knooooowā€¦rite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Thatā€™s because subjectively youā€™ve decided to interpret his remarks in an entirely sinister way. :man_shrugging:

You libs donā€™t seem to realize that when you make charges against conservatives, they apply to you as well.

2 Likes

Neither did Biden. But the reports arenā€™t telling us that he actually won the mayoral race. :rofl: