New Trump ad nails it

What truly matters not which party controls the government, but whether our government is controlled by the people . . .

5 Likes

If this stupid ad gets traction I can’t wait for Linkin Park to sue Trump for using their song without permission.

4 Likes

Trump re-tweeted this video and was eventually removed for violating copyright laws.

https://twitter.com/rollingstone/status/1284839177679507456?s=21

8 Likes

Apparently the people, namely the musician they took music from, had the power.

3 Likes

Great ad! Well done!

2 Likes

Do you disagree with the message?

2 Likes

That is so â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  funny. I did not know that when I posted my remark. Good on you Linkin Park!

3 Likes

I love when people think it’s okay to use copyrighted music without permission.

3 Likes

Trump controls the government.

1 Like

You mean like when more people vote for Hillary than Trump?

8 Likes

They’re in good company. Andrew Lloyd Webber joined the list a couple of days ago.

That’s a non answer. Do you agree with the message or not?

Isn’t this all from the dystopic inauguration speech?

American carnage is so uplifting.

1 Like

I don’t think Trump or his campaign had anything to do with this ad. If so, it shows he is still clueless about why he is so far down in the polls.

1 Like

Economy on the brink of collapse, a pandemic running out of control, massive social unrest… Trump 2020… what do you have to lose?

3 Likes

When are folks going to figure out that we are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy?

3 Likes

Musicians sell their rights. They are capitalists.

Liberty, Freedom, Rights…you know, the usual.

Government controlled by the people? That’s ■■■■■■■ hilarious. Republicans are absolutely and demonstrably opposed to that. They much prefer government parceled out by land.

You’d have to go back to 1988 to find the second most recent time a Republican ascended to the presidency with a majority vote.

3 Likes

People are getting picked up off the street by Customs and Border patrol for no reason.

Trump 2020… only the “good” people get rights.

1 Like