New Trump ad nails it

Which makes the ones who use their work without permission thieves.

3 Likes

And somehow perfect that the video was instantly banned from social media for copyright infringement. I mean honestly can this campaign get ANYTHING right?

His new campaign manager isn’t even on Twitter and there’s already a parody account (which people think is really him) with 10,000 followers.

What a joke. Trump is burnt toast.

4 Likes

Trump retweeted it from his official account. So, it’s part of the campaign now.

4 Likes

Twitter took down the video for copywrite violation. I don’t think it should be posted here for the same reason.

But hey, “technically illegal?”

5 Likes

Hey look on the bright side. If they can spare border patrol agents to put down a few dissidents, we must no longer have an immigration problem.

1 Like

Linkin Park surely didn’t sell their song for this ad. It was stolen. Used without permission. But, Trump has a history of just using songs without permission.

2 Likes

You see the bonkers thing is that Border Patrol is picking up US citizens for no reason.

But hey… it’s cool.

1 Like

Once sold, the rights can be purchased without permission from the original artists.

Well the Trump campaign should do that… oh they won’t.

They only pay themselves.

5 Likes

Oh. Well if your post is not just a lie, then the artist can take Trump to court. Easy peasy.

Yep. Like the Rolling Stones.
What a thieving scumbag.

1 Like

A lot if you vote for Biden.

2 Likes

Why just threaten?

Answer: because they have no legal case.

or this one

1 Like

After today’s Chris Wallace trump interview, the Lincoln Project has enough ad content to last until Nov. 3rd.

6 Likes

I don’t know.

I have had to pull money out of my retirement account to make it through the year.

Seems like I will go with the guy who was part of the Administration where that retirement account got super fat in the first place not the guy whose incompetence is draining it.

4 Likes

a few comments trump made during teh interview

“I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world,” (wallace called him out on that)

talking about the virus
“It’s going to disappear and I’ll be right,”

“Look, I take responsibility always for everything because it’s ultimately my job, too. I have to get everybody in line,”

I think the economy is expanding and growing beautifully,

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?s=20

9 Likes

I agree. Trump’s win was not the will of the people

2 Likes

Yep if you are into Nativist Dog Whistles…it’s a great ad.

1 Like