New threats from eco-terrorism?

Yes I have. I think it’s not an invasion. That’s a scary word.

It’s immigration by Mexicans both legal and illegal.

Allan

Yikes, a preview of some of the future talking points of folks like Stefan Molyneux.

You benefit from illegal labor. Everyone in this country does.

illegally breaking into the country is not “immigration”

yes it is a scary word thats why the nooze will never use it

1 Like

that is not justification to allow it

the “doing jobs citizens wont do” is a pathetic leftist argument

Until the whining about businesses failing and consumer prices goes up. Until then, enjoy your cheaper products.

Uh yea its called ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

illegals is not the magic key to economic prosperity and cheap goods/services

please stop using this to justify it

1 Like

uh yeah i know they also call it “undocumented”

they call it lots of things so people can sleep at night.

Lol trump himself uses illegal immigrants at his golf course in bedminster to keep costs low.

But it’s okay becuase he is the president.

Allan

just keep making things up

When you view human as being a problem for our environment it’s on nature to want to cull the population.

Yep, eco-fascism sounds close to the ideology of that the El Paso shooter was pushing. There are reports that the New Zealand shooter considered himself an eco-fascist as noted in the OP.

According to some eco-extremists, the ideal would be much smaller human populations living at a much lower standard of living. People living in Central America without electricity on a diet of locally grown corn and beans is close to the ideal for sustainability. Letting people move the US would result in a huge increase in consumption of electricity, gasoline, heating and cooling energy, meat, exotic foods, etc. The environmental damage from immigration is enormous from this perspective.

The Sierra Club had a huge debate about immigration about 15 year ago. They ultimately rejected endorsing restrictions on immigration. Here is a description of the argument to restrict immigration to save the environment:

Some members, loosely organized under the name Sierrans for U.S. Population Stabilization (now known as SUSPS), have pushed for more concerted action. They point out that U.S. residents consume far more resources per person than people living in the rest of the world. Restrictions on immigration, they say, have the straightforward effect of limiting the number of such resource hogs. And if U.S. environmentalists hope to slow sprawl and protect wild spaces, SUSPS contends, they simply cannot afford to ignore immigration and its impact on U.S. population.

Making things up is not my thing, that’s trumps thing

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/423465-attorney-says-more-undocumented-workers-are-employed-at-trump-golf-course

“A very large number of people who have worked there in the past, and we believe that this time there about 12 or 13 people who are still working there. We haven’t heard from them,” he continued.

“Romero’s comments come after The New York Times profiled Victorina Morales, who reportedly crossed the border illegally in 1999 and was hired at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in 2013”

Allan (providing links to the facts on hannity since 2002)

Sorry but your wrong.
The as you would say brown skinned people who have been here for 200 years are American’s not Mexicans.
You have to be born in Mexico to be a Mexican. And if your born in the United States no matter your skin tone your an American.

Come on you know all the libs have is segregation by color. They don’t care if your a US citizen, immigrant or illegal immigrant if they can use you, at first it was in the fields now in politics. Different side of the same coin.

these are unsubstantiated and not proven cases.

oh, and your cute little signature “allan” etc… with every post - against the rules ; )

try to stand out with actual facts instead

Report it.

I have been signing my name to posts since 2002.

I think I would have been on permanent ban if signing were against the TOS

Allan (signing my post to take ownership of what I post on hannity since 2002)

Only unproven to the unthinking.

It’s a fact, I live in jersey where illegals do menial tasks for low wages.

Even in bedminster.

Allan

i showed you the rule in screenshot

how long your posts have been in violation, or whether i report it or not (which i wont) is irrelevant