New threats from eco-terrorism?

Once the right as a whole accepts man-made climate change, the debate about what to do is going to get really ugly.

Except to see people argue reducing immigration as a key solution. Also, people will argue against foreign aid as a way to curb overpopulation.

This will be one of the defining issues of the 21st century. The New Zealand and El Paso shooters are younger and more ahead of the curb than most on the right.

no. i dont even drive 5 miles to shop at wal-mart

now back to my question over your post. who does like Mexicans invading Texas?

is there someone who actually would want that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Donald Trump believes in climate change. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have wanted to buy Greenland.

Not sure why you use the terrorists words. Mexicans are NOT invading Texas. Some are illegals. Some are legal. Some are asylum granted. Some are naturalized and natural citizens.

Just fake news.

Allan

uh huh…

it’s an invasion

if we were any of the other cro-magnon level countries on this stupid earth, we would have declared war on mexico decades ago

or built an effective wall. or both

dont bother answering my question btw. i see thats not going to happen anyway

No it’s not. It people who you don’t like coming to America.

Sorta like the Irish in 1860s

Immigration not invasion.

Allan

not those ones.

the ones we see running across the desert and marching to the border en masse ignoring the process that actual immigrants followed which typically takes years

whew. i’m glad i had the chance to straighten this out for you

now dont watch news! you’ve just been informed with reality. dont ruin it with ■■■■■■■■

I disagree with your take. I understand where you would have those erroneous thoughts. Too bad you can’t see why people on my side think differently.

Allan

you havent expressed what “your side” thinks yet. probably because it comes close to addressing what i asked in the first place: who would like Mexicans to invade texas?

Mexican are not invading Texas

He’d said that they are not mutually exclusive, NOT that they are mutually inclusive.

Mexicans are not invading Texas, they’ve been there over 200 years.

copy and paste that a few more times to make it more legit

yet they keep leaping the fences and scrambling in

i know i know texas is turning “blue” that oughta be a lesson to republicans huh?

I’m glad we agree that Mexicans are not invading Texas.

So the Mexicans are turning it blue?

i never agreed to that

you must work for cnn

It doesnt matter if you agree its a fact mexcian are not invading.

Eco Fascism is nothing new,this article describes it historically and it has always been pushed by European racist organisations.