New photo in WH: Kim Jung Un

Ummmm…the idea is to meet with dictators that are threats to the US in order to ameliorate that threat. There is no point in meeting with dictators that are not threats.

what has kissing Kim butt gotten America in the last 3 years.

That never happened so its not worth discussing.

so Trump hasn’t publicly praised Kim once in the last three years.

Yes. That’s not what you said.

what would you class as “Kissing butt” I would count that as painting a murderous dictator that feed people to dogs as a nice humble person.

“Well, he is very talented. Anybody who takes over a situation like [Kim Jong Un] did at 26 years of age and is able to run it and run it tough. I don’t say it was nice, I don’t say anything about it, he ran it. Very few people at that age — you can take one of 10,000 probably couldn’t do it.”

“I learned he’s a very talented man. I also learned that he loves his country very much.”

Remember Otto.

And that Trump approved to pay NK 2 million for Ottos medical expenses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S124E

He loves his people so much he feeds them alive to dogs.

Ok. Then again…

…what is your point? Nuclear war and conflict are better?

We don’t really need to imagine that since it actually happened with Obama

That was sarcasm. No, you are right. You have to meet with dictators and deal with them if you don’t want nuclear war and conflict.

1 Like

Not surprising that my post showing the rights double standard with Kim Jong-un meetings was deleted.

It’s hard looking in the mirror sometimes.

But that mao Xmas tree ornament was treasonous.

Gotta protect the bubble.

1 Like

And thats the problem with this site currently - threads get deleted and posts removed with no explanation so of course the mods only have themselves to blame when people start wondering if there is an ulterior motive.

Does it replace this one?

image https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/styles/epsa-bb-main-image/public/thumbnails/image/image001_1.jpg?itok=2JpnIC9g

Was that hung in the White House?

How many Americans did Kim Jong iL murder?
If Il did murder Americans, did Bill Clinton claim that he believed that Il had no knowledge of the murder?
Did Bill Clinton then say that Il loved his people?
Did Clinton hang this picture in the White House?

And most importantly, did Bill Clinton fall in love with Il?

I wish you people were better at gotchas.